Retrieve GPU Temperature

Hello,

I am currently attempting to write an AutoIt script that will pop up with either a message box or toast box, informing when the GPU temperature reaches 90c. It is an Nvidia GPU I am trying to retrieve the temperature for and all I have found are information for CPU, HDD and ATI GPU's. Any help would be appreciated, the main thing I am interested in is the DLL call I would need to use, or if what I am attempting is possible at all?

I suggest you search the forum esp the example scripts section. There are many scripts that prob the PC in there.

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

Hi there,

Try this pdf file NVControlPanel_API

Cheers

Old Scriptology

Visual Ping 1.8 - Mass Ping Program with export to txt delimited.

Desktop 2 RGB and YMCK - Pick a color in the desktop and get the RGB and YMCK code.

Desktop 2 RGB - Pick a color in the desktop and get the RGB code.

ShootIT 1.0 - Screen Capture full and partial screen

[font="'Arial Black';"]Remember Remember The Fifth of November.[/font]