P!x Shot - Take your screenshots with the easiest way

FireFox

P!x Shot 1.0.3.8

I only post sometimes now because I have partially stopped to code in autoit :)

I have decided to post the new version of this tool because I find it useful !

Update :

Version 1.0.3.8Settings' skin window addedNow using the HotKey UDF (thanks to Yashied)Changed "flash method", now using win7 styleImproved setup (GUI and options added)Various bugs fixed !

Description :

Now with P!x Shot you will be able to get the screenshot saved in a folder when you press the print screen key instead of going to paint in order to save it; there is also config window, lets now see P!x Shot's functions.

P!x Shot is a very small program wich merge: config, unnis and screenshot taker in one executable.

Functions :

*Configuration window :

-Select pictures folder

-Select screenshot extension

-Select screenshot quality (only for JPG)

-Select type of screenshot (full screen; no taskbar, no icons or both)

-Select to see the cursor or not

-Select to make a flash after the screenshot (inspired from iPod touch)

-Select to reset the number of screenshots taken

*Hotkeys :

-PrintScreen : take a screenshot with your configuration

-Ctrl + PrintScreen : draw region on screen and take a screenshot of it

-Alt + PrintScreen : take a screenshot of active window

Screenshot :

Posted Image

Note :

-Every screenshot taken is saved to the folder you have selected.

-There is a bug with the screenshot region method, if you select "small" area the screenshot won't work :/

-P!x Shot Setup is recommended for use !

Attachments : (direct download link page)

P!x Shot Setup : Click here

P!x Shot Source : Click here

P!x Shot Setup : P!x-Shot_Setup.txt

P!x Shot Source : P!x-Shot_Source.txt

Enjoy ! :)

Edited by FireFox

• 1 month later...

Kind of old topic, I know, but it is really great! Well done FireFox! Saved me a lot of time recently. >_

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

• 2 weeks later...

hello,

i've "pimped" the region-function a little bit:

While Not _IsPressed(01)
        $mgp_2 = MouseGetPos( )
        if $mgp_2[0] > $mgp[0] and $mgp_2[1] > $mgp[1] Then WinMove($GUIPX, "", $mgp[0], $mgp[1], $mgp_2[0] - $mgp[0], $mgp_2[1] - $mgp[1])
        if $mgp_2[0] > $mgp[0] and $mgp_2[1] < $mgp[1] Then WinMove($GUIPX, "", $mgp[0], $mgp_2[1], $mgp_2[0] - $mgp[0], $mgp[1] - $mgp_2[1])
        if $mgp_2[0] < $mgp[0] and $mgp_2[1] > $mgp[1] Then WinMove($GUIPX, "", $mgp_2[0], $mgp[1], $mgp[0] - $mgp_2[0], $mgp_2[1] - $mgp[1])
        if $mgp_2[0] < $mgp[0] and $mgp_2[1] < $mgp[1] Then WinMove($GUIPX, "", $mgp_2[0], $mgp_2[1], $mgp[0] - $mgp_2[0], $mgp[1] - $mgp_2[1])
        Sleep(100)
    WEnd

if $mgp_2[0] > $mgp[0] and $mgp_2[1] > $mgp[1] Then Local $PIC = _ScreenCapture_Capture('', $mgp[0], $mgp[1], $mgp_2[0], $mgp_2[1], FALSE )
    if $mgp_2[0] > $mgp[0] and $mgp_2[1] < $mgp[1] Then Local $PIC = _ScreenCapture_Capture('', $mgp[0], $mgp_2[1], $mgp_2[0], $mgp[1], FALSE )
    if $mgp_2[0] < $mgp[0] and $mgp_2[1] > $mgp[1] Then Local $PIC = _ScreenCapture_Capture('', $mgp_2[0], $mgp[1], $mgp[0], $mgp_2[1], FALSE )
    if $mgp_2[0] < $mgp[0] and $mgp_2[1] < $mgp[1] Then Local $PIC = _ScreenCapture_Capture('', $mgp_2[0], $mgp_2[1], $mgp[0], $mgp[1], FALSE )

bevore only regions from the upper left to the lower right was possible. now regions to all directions are possible.

regards, andy

• 1 month later...