? Passwords with AutoIt ?

I want my AutoIt script to have multiple passwords that can be used, i know i can go with

$passLoop = 1
While $passLoop = 1
    $text = InputBox("please insert your password", " some dialog!", "", "*", "", "", "", "", 30)
    If @error = 1 Then
        exit

elseIf @error = 2 then
        exit
    Else
       ; They clicked OK, but did they type the right thing?
        If $text <> "PASSWORD" Then
            MsgBox(4096, "", "Your password is incorrect, please try again.")
        Else
            $passLoop = 0 
        EndIf
    EndIf
WEnd

but i can only get one password. How could i make this use multiple passes, or is there some other way to do this?

[font="Arial"]--------When you go to jail a friend will bve thier to bail you out, but a best friend will be sitting right next to you saying, "D*** we F**ked up!"--------A friend helps you move, but a best friend helps you move dead bodies?Which brings me to my question, what kind of friend are you?[/font]

$passLoop = 1
While $passLoop = 1
    $text = InputBox("please insert your password", " some dialog!", "", "*", "", "", "", "", 30)
    If @error = 1 Then
        exit

elseIf @error = 2 then
        exit
    Else
      ; They clicked OK, but did they type the right thing?
        If $text = "PASSWORD" or $text = "MYPASSWORD" or $text = "PASSWORD3" Then
            $passLoop = 0 
        Else
            MsgBox(4096, "", "Your password is incorrect, please try again.")
        EndIf
    EndIf
WEnd
the magical OR operator!

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]