Facebook Farmville automation

marian001

anyone???

Arghhh... I think hockeyhound (and myself) made it clear how to do this. The two number of coins are just an example of the conditions before the plow-coin fountain event. No you can't have them at the same time.

If you want this to work: (I didn't test it recently so if it doesn't work, it is fixed)

1) plow until you get a coin

2) calculate amount of coins that you had *before* you plowed (hint: add plowing cost to the current amount)

3) delete the plow on which you got the coin

4) spend some money so that you again have coins from (2) (hint: before deleting plow in (3) plant something on it, say wheat)

5) go to step (1)

Edited by kliketa

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello,

After spending half a day figuring this darn thing, i wanted to share some of do it yourself info on how to edit the swf file in order to get 1x1 plow tool.

This info is valid for version 8274

1. Decompress swf file (i used http://buraks.com/swifty/swfc11.zip) - works good under crossover as long as you use 'run command' mode

2. (optional - if you want to look for stuff on your own) Treat it with abcdump (or use nemo440 http://www.docsultant.com/nemo440/ which looks like just abcdump implementation in adobe AIR - handy for non windows users in case abcdump doesn't build properly like at my comp)

3. Open the uncompressed swf file in hex editor (i used http://www.suavetech.com/0xed/0xed.html which is great for its price, but i remember there was cooler one with file compare option)

4. Look for THIRD AND FOURTH OCCURANCE OF hex value 240468, which stands for: pushbyte, 4, initproperty, (this is followed by SIZE_X, but that 3 bytes are common for both SIZE_X and SIZE_Y, obviously) which you can find in decompiled code of class Classes.Plot, in function cinit (dummy function responsible for initialization of class fields). Those two occurances will be really close - separated by couple of bytes, so if they aren't, you are doing something wrong - eg typo in search value.

5. Alter them both to 240168 which will set all tool sizes to 1x1 instead of 4x4 and save file.

6. Finally, for non windows users - after long search finally i found at least one damn tool allowing to inject single files/directories (rather than whole domains as in hosts file) - http://www.charlesproxy.com/ shareware runs for half an hour and requires a restart after that, but that's not too big inconvenience, especially with oh-so-persistant firefox cache, hehe. Inject option is called 'map local' - you set it up in tools/map local and enable after clicking tools icon on top of application and in popup menu clicking 'map local'. Clear cache after each new entry.

Cheers

great! thank you very much :) it works. hope they dont ban 1x1 plot users soon.

can you please tell how did you find related 240468 hex value?

here is the last modified 1x1 plot swf file. thanks to pearDevourer.

edit: farmville enhanced and now i get code 2 error and connot load game i think i am banned :)

edit: also here is the gateway.php error i get after creating too many 1x1 plots with this modified swfpost-53666-12588073792518_thumb.jpg

final edit: OK IT WORKS AGAIN CODE 2 ERROR GONE ;)

FarmGame.release-09-11-19.8506mf.7z

Edited by freshap

edit: farmville enhanced and now i get code 2 error and connot load game i think i am banned :)

edit: also here is the gateway.php error i get after creating too many 1x1 plots with this modified swfpost-53666-12588073792518_thumb.jpg

Did you do anything special to get rid of the code 2 error? I've had it for about 5 days or so now

Well, I'm getting the error b2 on load now but I can clearly visit my farm on a neighbours account with the exception of overlapping plots looking weird. And, the network bot seems to be working on it even though the game doesn't fully load. This seems to lend credence to the theory that you can send delete commands over the network without connecting to fix any b2 errors you're getting if you can just figure out what to delete. The grid system is simple though. It is indeed 90x90 on a 22x22 farm, 0-based with the southern corner being (0, 0), the left corner as X and the right corner as Y. I'll keep a lookout for the delete packets as I have many test accounts I can use though it is a pain to loose direct access to my primary farm.

edit: also here is the gateway.php error i get after creating too many 1x1 plots with this modified swf

Well done! This goes in the FAQ, it does!

EDIT: No, I take that back! Your patched game is f@$# excellent, freshap! Wonderful! You got the tool and the plow graphic to be truly 1x1 rather than looking stacked until planted! Brilliant! You definitely deserve to get into the FarmVille Hackers Hall of Fame!

Edited by TimeHorse

could anyone explain how to add the rule to autoresponder, back in the v5xxx days i used a hacked .swf file and everything worked fine.

now that i tried it with the swf file a few posts ago it wont use it.. the plow tool is still 4x4.

My rule editor looks like this:

if Url matches:

regex:(?insx)^http://.*FarmGame\.8506\.swf

then respond with:

C:\FarmGame.swf

The gamesettings get replaced by my other rule, but the swf doesnt seem to work, i cleared cache and even restarted the pc, nothing did work :).

Also, can you stack with this? or does it just change the size to 1x1,

becauce currently i have like ~1600 fields from the first hack.

so all i'd need would be the overlapping feature.

Thanks in advance!

Did you do anything special to get rid of the code 2 error? I've had it for about 5 days or so now

Sorry but i do not know. I didnt do anything special. I just made cleaning with ccleaner, reset modem, closed all fiddler or charles. After so many tries code 2 error disappeared.

Sorry but i do not know. I didnt do anything special. I just made cleaning with ccleaner, reset modem, closed all fiddler or charles. After so many tries code 2 error disappeared.

Same here. Just started working again about 4-6 hours ago for me. Go figure.

Same here. Just started working again about 4-6 hours ago for me. Go figure.

I have had the code 2 error for 5 days now myself. Annoying. Also, I had a youtube video of an autoclicker working and I got notice from Youtube that Zynga filed a copyright complaint on me and they removed my video. My video did not even have 1x1 plots. It was just my little autoclicker going. This company is really starting to irritate me.

I have had the code 2 error for 5 days now myself. Annoying. Also, I had a youtube video of an autoclicker working and I got notice from Youtube that Zynga filed a copyright complaint on me and they removed my video. My video did not even have 1x1 plots. It was just my little autoclicker going. This company is really starting to irritate me.

Maybe there is hope for us in the future. haha. I try like once a day, but I haven't really messed around with it too much. As I said before, I really don't care. If I get a chance later, maybe I'll try a few different things to see if I can at least access my farm and try deleting some plots

Edited by Sweeet

I'm getting error 2 again. Both times this has happened it happened after adding many dense plots so my guess is it's the server saying you've done to much so time out for you. Of course, someone has already had an account permanently locked because of messages like these and it all started like this pretty innocently: work for a while, then not, then work, then not for longer, then work, then work no more.

So, be careful! We'll see what happens...

i have made 1x1 in my farm with the classic way... make one, visit friend,make two, visit friend.

4 hours only for the bottom crops ;) 5x87

what more did you get with the patched swf version?

Um, about 3 hours, 45 minutes of your life back? :)

BTW, wonderful Santa / Père Noël!

http://facebook2.farmville.static.zynga.com/current/v8490/gameSettings.xml is latest gamesettings but i cannot download 0_o

please help

The latest is 8506 and has been since late Thursday. Maybe I should add an FAQ entry about the latest version of the XML and FarmGame, but then, there are times when these can be updated multiple times in a day while the developers work their butts off trying to fix bugs in the latest release. Remember too that the game is almost always updated in some way every Tuesday and Thursday these days. They always schedule releases on those days. That should probably go in the FAQ too but I'm feeling lazy so I'll get to it later. Never mind, I updated it; these are covered now in questions 3.1.5 an 2.7, respectively.

Edited by TimeHorse