automating quickbooks GUI

Due to a dearth of support for needed functionality in the QuickBooks SDK and IIF file formats, I am considering an Au3 script for automating Invoice Creation in Quickbooks Pro.

Has anyone attempted anything similar w/ the running of QuickBooks - not the installing / or starting of the application, but actually trying to control KVM during operation?

Please, no flaming :D I don't have a copy handy to try the obvious :) , and have searched the forum for possible relevant content.

Reading the help file before you post... Not only will it make you look smarter, it will make you smarter.

Due to a dearth of support for needed functionality in the QuickBooks SDK and IIF file formats, I am considering an Au3 script for automating Invoice Creation in Quickbooks Pro.

Additional discoveries: Contents of Custom frames and controls are not able to be seen by the Window Info tool. Some important information appears to be in the form of a graphic. Suggestions for onscreen OCR, and/or other products that might be able to peek into these frames?

Reading the help file before you post... Not only will it make you look smarter, it will make you smarter.