Modify

Opened 10 years ago

Closed 10 years ago

#1222 closed Bug (Works For Me)

Porperties

Reported by: Hypercam J Owned by: Jos
Milestone: Component: SciTE4AutoIt
Version: 3.3.0.0 Severity: Blocking
Keywords: scite porperties properties Cc:

Description

Ok, so I just installed the latest version of AutoIt Beta and SciTE and for some reason, the installer (I think) named all the properties files as (Filename).porperties which renders a lot of features useless. The following message shows up when starting SciTE: Need to change au3.properties: BETA_AUTOIT = 0

Attachments (0)

Change History (3)

comment:1 Changed 10 years ago by Hypercam J

Never Mind, I realized it's not the file type thats spelled wrong just the Description.

comment:2 Changed 10 years ago by Valik

  • Severity changed from None to Blocking

comment:3 Changed 10 years ago by Jos

  • Resolution set to Works For Me
  • Status changed from new to closed

Guidelines for posting comments:

  • You cannot re-open a ticket but you may still leave a comment if you have additional information to add.
  • In-depth discussions should take place on the forum.

For more information see the full version of the ticket guidelines here.

Add Comment

Modify Ticket

Action
as closed The owner will remain Jos.
Author


E-mail address and user name can be saved in the Preferences.

 
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.