Advanced Pixel Search Library

FastFrench

What do you think of this library ?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about FastFind ?

• It's really great, I can't imagine doing a script without it
    • It's of some use for me in my current scripts
    • I could use it some day
    • Looks nice, but of no use for me
    • I've tried it, but it doesnt fit my needs
    • Sounds good on the paper, but can't make it work (bug or too difficult to use it)
  2. 2. Have you tried it ?

• Yes, I'm using it right now
    • Somewhat, I've done some testing, will surely use it later
    • I've downloaded it and just played a little with packaged demo scripts
    • I've downloaded it, but not tried it so far
    • Not downloaded it so far, but I probably will some day
    • It's of no interested for me.
  3. 3. What is missing or should be improved ?

• It has all the features I may need about Pixels Handling
    • OK it's pretty fast, but couldn't it be faster ?
    • Too hard to use it, could you simplify usage ?
    • Some additional features would be nice to have (please explain in a message)
    • It really lacks some decent documentation (I still hope to find someone to help on that)
    • Some critical features are missing, can't use it (please explain in a message)
    • I found some minor bugs (please explain in a message)
    • I've found some serious bugs (please explain in a message)
    • I've never tried it so far, can't tell
    • It would be nice if you could provide easy access to the associated tool - FFShowPixel
    • I would like to use it other languages. Could you provide wrappers ? (please explain in a message)

Thx for upload.

After a short test i can confirm the error msg for your .dll is gone, but autoit crashes on me after a while. Could be at the same time your error msg would usualy pop up. Not sure yet. Unfortunatly i got now time testing and correcting my code for the next few days. But good to know u keep up improving FF.dll :thumbsup:

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: AutoIt3_x64.exe

Application Version: 3.3.8.1

Application Timestamp: 4f25bafd

Fault Module Name: FastFind64.dll

Fault Module Version: 1.0.8.4

Fault Module Timestamp: 5028d45f

Exception Code: c0000094

Exception Offset: 0000000000006141

OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3

Locale ID: 1033

Additional Information 1: 8d2b

Additional Information 2: 8d2bbe73205812d0c423cbd0bf144f32

Additional Information 3: 1f21

Additional Information 4: 1f21cab1d5c906eb406056e33bf33f46

Read our privacy statement online:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:

C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Posted Image

I get this periodically. I am now going to check out the new DLL and see if it happens again. Perhaps it was something with the post processing you mentioned earlier in the thread?

Hi,

I'm trying to call FFSnapshot() on a particular game client after setting FFSetWnd to its window handle but it always give a pop-up that says "SnapShot(0, 0, 0, 0, 0, FFFFFFFF) failed", followed by another one that says "IsArray($Res):1 - Ubound($Res):6 - $Res[0]: 0". Environment is as stated below:

AutoIt 3.3.8.1

FastFind 2.2

Windows 7 Pro x86

I have tried installing VC++2010 Redist but it didn't help. The issue doesn't occur with another computer running Windows 7 Pro x64 either, and when I set FFSetWnd to Notepad, it works fine as well. What else should I try to resolve this issue?

Regards,

CraniumZero

I'm aware of the forum rules here (been lurking for some time), so I'll refrain from discussing anything that pertains to the game (let's simply take it as a DirectX application).

I forgot to highlight the fact that the exact same AU3 code works on a Windows 7 Pro x64 machine of mine. Does your library have any dependencies that I need to install beforehand in order for it to be fully functional (other than AutoIt itself, of course)?

Hmm dude something is very strange, some days ago the UDF worked like a charm, and now, if I start it again, it says it can't load the dll file even if is the correct 32bits dll ! I CHANGED NOTHING in the script, nor in any folder !

Did you implement any auto-update function or smth ? What the heck ??

Maybe you're not using the 32 bits dll with the 32 bits Windows 7 ?

Nope, not that as well. The DLL loaded was the correct one. In fact I also tried rename FastFind64.dll to FastFind.dll and it won't even load the DLL at all.

I've tried running the script on a Windows XP (32-bit) machine and it had the same error message. Could this be an issue with FFSetWnd on the 32-bit version of the DLL?

Same for me. Dll worked perfectly may be 1 week ago. Today when i returned to my script, it is just dont whant to work. Everything i can receave is:

1: "Can't start, try again"

2: "Failed to load FastFind.dll, application probably won't properly work.

Check if the file FastFind.dllis installed near this script"

Cannot understand what happened. Week ago it worket well. May be one of windows updates broke dll's algorithm?

You mean it stopped working with no change on the dll (same version) or your script ?

Nothing changed at all. Even if im trying to run older versions of my script (that works with FF.dll few weeks ago), it dont whant to work now :( Edited by au3ForMe