This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here. X
X

Photo

Creating n variables

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 victor141516

victor141516

Seeker

• Normal Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 08:02 PM

Hi everyone, I'm a bit noob at this so please be patient ;)

I'm creating a backup manager, I have implemented the backup creating in other executable. Now I'm creating the backup resorting. This is what I have:

Plain Text         
#include <File.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Local $b=@AppDataDir & "\BACKUP\" Local $search = FileFindFirstFile($b & "\*.*") Local $n=0 If $search = -1 Then MsgBox(16,"Backup Manager","No backup existing.") Exit EndIf While 1 Local $file = FileFindNextFile($search) If @error Then ExitLoop $n+=1 if @error Then ExitLoop WEnd FileClose($search) Local $arr[$n] $arr = _FileListToArray ($b) Local $height=0 $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 247, 272, 192, 124) while $n<>0 $Radio  = GUICtrlCreateRadio("$arr[$n]", 0, $height, 113, 17) $height+=16 WEnd GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg   Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE    Exit EndSwitch WEnd

I've been stuck creating the n variables for the Radios in the GUI. I've been searching a way to do something like:

while n<>0 $"Radio" & $n $n-=1 wend

But obviously it doesn't work. I don't know if there is a way to do that way or if I've to do another way.

If you have to, ask some question, and sorry about my english.

#2 Melba23

Melba23

I'm old - what's your excuse?

• Moderators
  • 21,580 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 08:20 PM

victor141516,

Welcome to the AutoIt forum. ;)

You could run into trouble if you have a lot of backup files and your GUI became too large to fit in the screen, so you might like to use my scrollbar UDF to make sure you can see them all: :)
AutoIt         
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <GUIScrollbars_Ex.au3> ; Set the folder Global $sDataDir = @ScriptDir ; Reset this to your folder <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ; Read the files Global $arr = _FileListToArray($sDataDir) ; Exit if no files If @error Then     MsgBox(16, "Backup Manager", "No backup existing.")     Exit EndIf ; Crete an array to hold the radio ControlIDs Global $aRadio[$arr[0] + 1] ; Create the GUI $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 250, 270, 200, 125) ; Create the radios For $i = 1 To $arr[0]     $aRadio[$i] = GUICtrlCreateRadio($arr[$i], 10, (30 * $i), 200, 20) Next GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ; Create the scrollbars _GUIScrollbars_Generate($Form1, 0, 30 * $i) While 1     $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()     Switch $nMsg         Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE             Exit         Case Else             ; See if a radio was selected             For $i = 1 To $arr[0]                 If $nMsg = $aRadio[$i] Then                     MsgBox(0, "Hit", "You selected:" & @CRLF & $arr[$i])                     ExitLoop                 EndIf             Next     EndSwitch WEnd

You can find the UDF in my sig. Please ask if you have any questions. :)

M23
StringSize - Automatically size controls to fit text                                                               ExtMsgBox - A user customisable replacement for MsgBox
Toast - Small GUIs which pop out of the Systray                                                                Marquee - Scrolling tickertape GUIs
Scrollbars - Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command                                   GUIFrame - Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIExtender - Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI                                      NoFocusLines - Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
ChooseFileFolder - Single and multiple selections from specified path tree structure      Notify - Small notifications on the edge of the display
Date_Time_Convert - Easily convert date/time formats, including the language               GUIListViewEx - Insert, delete, move, drag, sort and edit ListView items

#3 victor141516

victor141516

Seeker

• Normal Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 10:08 PM

Really really thanks, so useful. Great work with the scrollbar UDF.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users