1) Ctrl+X Ctrl+C doesn't working
2) Ctrl+V maybe should paste control at mouse position (like when it's invoked from popupmenu)
3) Save dialog: when I close modified form
- appears saves dialog (AForm1 has been modified. Save form before removing?)
- click on Yes
- in save dialog type here name of existing file and now when click on Save
- File "C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Koda\Forms\AForm1.kxf" already exists. Overwrite?
- when I click on No (to not overwrite)
- form is closed without saving
- here should be back standard save dialog (where can be typed another - not existing filename)
I don't want to overwrite existing file - but want to save form!
Edited by Zedna, 04 September 2006 - 09:39 PM.