_Ispressed function

repeat what?

what?

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

here you are :whistle: just add this into your code and take out the #include <mics.au3>

Func _IsPressed($s_hexKey, $v_dll = 'user32.dll')
    Local $a_R = DllCall($v_dll, "int", "GetAsyncKeyState", "int", '0x' & $s_hexKey)
    If Not @error And BitAND($a_R[0], 0x8000) = 0x8000 Then Return 1
    Return 0
EndFunc

it should work for you ... i seem to have the same problem the #include doesnt work if im tryin 2 include beta files :)

Edited by (^_^)

[center][font="Arial Black"] DESEAN[/font][/center] [center]<<<WOW Fi$her>>>[/center][center]<<<mp3 player>>>[/center]

• 2 weeks later...

While the code is simplistic and just checks to see if your pressing "a" at the time of the click I think this is along the lines of what you were looking for. This will create a nearly invisible GUI (If it's set to 0 won't intercept clicks) that will pass thru a left click if just a left click or if "a" is pressed at same time will do an action. If you click the right mouse button it will end the script. When it intercepts the click will minimize the GUI and pass thru a left click so that it's not dependent on where you are on the screen. Let me know if you have any questions.

interception.au3

Aha.. I have unlocked it's secrets.. world domination is within my grasp...