Highlighted item in a listview

sirjaymz

Highlighted item in a listview

Only first Column in Listview is selected when wanting to select the entire row.

Is there a way to select the entire row, as oppose to only having the first a column selectable.

It seems as if I use

CODE

_GUICtrlListView_AddColumn ($QueueList, $ArrayGrid_Queue[0][$c], 75) ; Width is set to 75 for all columns as of now.

I am not able to select the entire row of a listview, but if I use

CODE

GUICtrlCreateListViewItem ($ArrayGrid_Queue[$r][0]&'|'&$ArrayGrid_Queue[$r][1]&'|'&$ArrayGrid_Queue[$r][2]&'|'&$ArrayGrid_Queue[$r][3]&'|'&$ArrayGrid_Queue[$r][4]&'|'&$ArrayGrid_Queue[$r][5]&'|'&$ArrayGrid_Queue[$r][6]&'|'&$ArrayGrid_Queue[$r][7]&'|'&$ArrayGrid_Queue[$r][8]&'|'&$ArrayGrid_Queue[$r][9]&'|'&$ArrayGrid_Queue[$r][10]&'|'&$ArrayGrid_Queue[$r][11]&'|'&$ArrayGrid_Queue[$r][12]&'|'&$ArrayGrid_Queue[$r][13]&'|'&$ArrayGrid_Queue[$r][14]&'|'&$ArrayGrid_Queue[$r][15]&'|'&$ArrayGrid_Queue[$r][16]&'|'&$ArrayGrid_Queue[$r][17]&'|'&$ArrayGrid_Queue[$r][18]&'|'&$ArrayGrid_Queue[$r][19], $QueueList)

Then I can select the entire row.

Unfortunately, when I do it this way, I can't use any of the functions of the UDF for <GuiListView.au3>

Is there something that I can do with the udf to make it select the whole 'row'. since i use _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn in a loop.

CODE

Func QueueList_InitHeaders()

For $c = 0 to UBound($ArrayGrid_Queue,2) - 1

If $ArrayGrid_Queue[0][$c] == "" Then

ContinueLoop

Else

_GUICtrlListView_AddColumn ($QueueList, $ArrayGrid_Queue[0][$c], 75) ; Width is set to 75 for all columns as of now.

EndIf

Next

EndFunc

_GUICtrlListView_AddArray ($QueueList, $ArrayGrid_Queue)

_GUICtrlListView_DeleteItem ($QueueList, 0) ; This removes the "headers" from being in the Queue, since the headers are QueueList 0 row.