You can drop file (dll, exe ...) on treeview or use menu control to load file, or drop file on executable after compiled or just run and use it as a resource dll compiler.
Constructive comments are always welcomed.
New script attached (16th April 2009)
How to use compiling option:
- click on Action menu.
- choose Initialize Compiler.
- go to menu again and choose Generate Initial DLL
- any file that you want to add to your resource dll drop on tree view or use Add Resource button. New window pops up. You need to chose type, name and language of resource. You can choose to use predifined values, only name is required in that case.
- when you are done with modifications save new dll file. File menu will have Save as... option
- that's it. You have your resource dll compiled with AutoIt
- AVI (special)
- WAV (special)
- JPEG (special)
- PNG (special)
- GIF (special)
By supported I mean that resource can be viewed and/or saved. Other resources are shown as hexadecimals, with ASCII character and address display.
Download script (zip format due to upload size limit):
ResourcesViewerAndCompiler.zip 41.01KB 4006 downloads
edit: had to remove the old attachment to make more space in my attachment folder.
Edited by trancexx, 20 October 2009 - 02:41 PM.