Retrieves information about the specified registry key
_WinAPI_RegQueryInfoKey ( $hKey )
|$hKey||Handle to an open registry key. The key must have been opened with the $KEY_QUERY_VALUE access right.
This handle is returned by the _WinAPI_RegCreateKey() or _WinAPI_RegOpenKey() function. It can also
be one of the following predefined keys.
|Success:||The array containing the following information:
 - The number of subkeys that are contained by the specified key.
 - The size of the key's subkey with the longest name, in characters, not including the terminating null character.
 - The number of values that are associated with the key.
 - The size of the key's longest value name, in characters. The size does not include the terminating null character.
 - The size of the longest data component among the key's values, in bytes.
|Failure:||Sets the @error flag to non-zero, @extended flag may contain the system error code.|
Search RegQueryInfoKey in MSDN Library.