Shut8Down beta

(1 review)
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

1 Screenshot

About This File

Gives you Power controls on taskbar in window 8 :thumbsup:

____r2dak (Frustrated :shifty: Window 8 User)

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

r2dak

Share this review

Link to review
  • Similar Content

• Phoenixx177
      By Phoenixx177
      I've tried to wrap my head around it but just can't imagine how to embed 2 IE browsers in the same GUI.
      Here's what I'm doing so far.

#include <GuiConstantsEx.au3> #include <windowsconstants.au3> #include <IE.au3> Global $oIE = _IECreateEmbedded() ; Create a simple GUI for our output Global $hGUI = GUICreate("Embedded Web control Test", 1280, 580, (@DesktopWidth - 1280) / 2, (@DesktopHeight - 580) / 2, BitOR($WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW, $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS, $WS_CLIPCHILDREN, $WS_MAXIMIZEBOX)) Global $GUIActiveX = GUICtrlCreateObj($oIE, 10, 40, 1100, 500) _IENavigate($oIE, "http://xxxxxxxxxx.com") Global $o_doc = _IEDocGetObj($oIE) $o_doc.DocumentElement.ScrollTop = 140 $o_doc.DocumentElement.ScrollLeft = 170 GUISetState() While GUIGetMsg() <> -3 WEnd  
    • mpower
      By mpower
      Hi guys,
      So I am facing an issue with my Listview control flickering like crazy when using the Modern GUI UDF.
      I understand that the reson is because Listviews do not play nice with the $WS_EX_COMPOSITED extended style which is necessary to prevent the rest of the GUI components flickering on resizing.
      I am looking for suggestions on how I can overcome the flickering issue without having to remove the Listview header (as I need the header to allow column resizing and sorting).
      The reproducer is here and the lightly modified Modern GUI UDF is attached as a zip (I added $WS_CLIPCHILDREN and $WS_EX_COMPOSITED to the _Metro_CreateGUI() function in order to stop flickering of other controls like buttons/labels/toggles etc).
      ;!Highly recommended for improved overall performance and responsiveness of the GUI effects etc.! (after compiling): #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper=y #Au3Stripper_Parameters=/so /rm /pe ;Required if you want High DPI scaling enabled. (Also requries _Metro_EnableHighDPIScaling()) #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_HiDpi=y #include-once #NoTrayIcon #include "MetroGUI-UDF\MetroGUI_UDF.au3" #include <GuiListView.au3> $gui = _Metro_CreateGUI("example", 800, 600, -1, -1, True) ;Add/create control buttons to the GUI $Control_Buttons = _Metro_AddControlButtons(True, True, True, True, False) ;CloseBtn = True, MaximizeBtn = True, MinimizeBtn = True, FullscreenBtn = True, MenuBtn = True ;Set variables for the handles of the GUI-Control buttons. (Above function always returns an array this size and in this order, no matter which buttons are selected. $GUI_CLOSE_BUTTON = $Control_Buttons[0] $GUI_MAXIMIZE_BUTTON = $Control_Buttons[1] $GUI_RESTORE_BUTTON = $Control_Buttons[2] $GUI_MINIMIZE_BUTTON = $Control_Buttons[3] $GUI_FULLSCREEN_BUTTON = $Control_Buttons[4] $GUI_FSRestore_BUTTON = $Control_Buttons[5] ;====================================================================================================================================================================== $Button1 = _Metro_CreateButtonEx("Add new item(s)", 20, 20, 130, 50) $Button2 = _Metro_CreateButtonEx("Edit item(s)", 170, 20, 130, 50) $ListView2 = GUICtrlCreateListView("", 0, 86, 800, 400, BitOR($LVS_REPORT, $LVS_SHOWSELALWAYS), $WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE) _GUICtrlListView_SetExtendedListViewStyle($ListView2, BitOR($LVS_EX_DOUBLEBUFFER, $LVS_EX_GRIDLINES, $LVS_EX_SUBITEMIMAGES, $LVS_EX_FLATSB)) For $i = 0 to 8 _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($ListView2, "col " &$i) Next _GUICtrlListView_SetBkColor($ListView2, 0xF3F3F3) _GUICtrlListView_SetTextBkColor($ListView2, 0xF3F3F3) ;Set resizing options for the controls so they don't change in size or position. This can be customized to match your gui perfectly for resizing. See AutoIt Help file. GUICtrlSetResizing($Button1, 768 + 2 + 32) GUICtrlSetResizing($Button2, 768 + 2 + 32) GUICtrlSetResizing($ListView2, 102) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 _Metro_HoverCheck_Loop($gui) ;This hover check has to be added to the main While loop, otherwise the hover effects won't work. $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg ;=========================================Control-Buttons=========================================== Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, $GUI_CLOSE_BUTTON _Metro_GUIDelete($gui) ;Delete GUI/release resources, make sure you use this when working with multiple GUIs! Exit Case $GUI_MAXIMIZE_BUTTON GUISetState(@SW_MAXIMIZE) Case $GUI_RESTORE_BUTTON GUISetState(@SW_RESTORE) Case $GUI_MINIMIZE_BUTTON GUISetState(@SW_MINIMIZE) Case $GUI_FULLSCREEN_BUTTON, $GUI_FSRestore_BUTTON _Metro_FullscreenToggle($gui, $Control_Buttons) EndSwitch WEnd Any suggestions would be greately appreciated.
      Cheers!
      MetroGUI-UDF.zip
    • rootx
      By rootx
      someone made a modern Gui like windows 10 style. thx
    • FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good morning community!
      I was working on a script which read the content of a .ini file to retrieve the file that has to open, and, based on the value of a second key stored in the .ini file, set the window on top, minimized or maximized...
      I did something like this, but seems to not work properly...
      Could anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?
      Thank you  

#Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #AutoIt3Wrapper_Outfile_x64=prova.exe #EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <AutoItConstants.au3> ;#include <WinAPIEx.au3> #include <Array.au3> Local $sFileConfigurazione = @ScriptDir & "\configurazione_exe.ini" If(FileExists($sFileConfigurazione)) Then Local $aSezioneIni = IniReadSection($sFileConfigurazione, "CONFIGURAZIONE_EXE") If @error Then MsgBox($MB_ICONERROR, "Errore!", "Errore durante l'apertura del file: " & @CRLF & $sFileConfigurazione & @CRLF & "Errore: " & @error) Else ; Lancio dell'applicativo indicato nel file di configurazione Local $iPID = ShellExecute($aSezioneIni[1][1]) Local $hWnd If($iPID <> 0) Then Local $aWinList = WinList() For $i = 1 To $aWinList[0][0] If(WinGetProcess($aWinList[$i][1] = $iPID)) Then $hWnd = $aWinList[$i][1] EndIf Next Switch($aSezioneIni[2][1]) Case $aSezioneIni[2][1] = "MIN" ToolTip("MIN", 0, 0) WinSetState($hWnd, WinGetTitle($hWnd), @SW_MINIMIZE) Case $aSezioneIni[2][1] = "MAX" ToolTip("MAX", 0, 0) WinSetState($hWnd, WinGetTitle($hWnd), @SW_MAXIMIZE) Case $aSezioneIni[2][1] = "TOP" ToolTip("TOP", 0, 0) WinSetOnTop($hWnd, WinGetTitle($hWnd), $WINDOWS_ONTOP) EndSwitch EndIf EndIf EndIf And the .ini file is like this:

[CONFIGURAZIONE_EXE] PercorsoExe=Here goes the path and the .exe to execute ModalitaAperturaExe=Here goes one of the value below /* TOP Shows the windows on top */ /* MIN Shows the window minimized */ /* MAX Shows the window maximized */  
    • antonioj84
      By antonioj84
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include "GUIExtender.au3" $hGUI = GUICreate("Move Example", 250, 230) GUICtrlCreateGroup(" Choose Orientation ", 10, 10, 230, 80) $cRadio_Horz = GUICtrlCreateRadio(" Horizontal ", 20, 30, 100, 20) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_CHECKED) $cRadio_Vert = GUICtrlCreateRadio(" Vertical ", 20, 60, 100, 20) GUICtrlCreateGroup(" Choose Move Style ", 10, 100, 230, 110) $cRadio_0 = GUICtrlCreateRadio(" Fix Left ", 20, 120, 100, 20) $cRadio_1 = GUICtrlCreateRadio(" Fix Centre ", 20, 150, 100, 20) $cRadio_2 = GUICtrlCreateRadio(" Fix Right ", 20, 180, 100, 20) GUICtrlCreateGroup("", -99, -99, 1, 1) GUISetState() While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $cRadio_Horz GUICtrlSetData($cRadio_0, " Fix Left ") GUICtrlSetState($cRadio_0, $GUI_UNCHECKED) GUICtrlSetState($cRadio_1, $GUI_UNCHECKED) GUICtrlSetData($cRadio_2, " Fix Right ") GUICtrlSetState($cRadio_2, $GUI_UNCHECKED) Case $cRadio_Vert GUICtrlSetData($cRadio_0, " Fix Top ") GUICtrlSetState($cRadio_0, $GUI_UNCHECKED) GUICtrlSetState($cRadio_1, $GUI_UNCHECKED) GUICtrlSetData($cRadio_2, " Fix Bottom ") GUICtrlSetState($cRadio_2, $GUI_UNCHECKED) Case $cRadio_0 _Create_GUI(0) Case $cRadio_1 _Create_GUI(1) Case $cRadio_2 _Create_GUI(2) EndSwitch WEnd Func _Create_GUI($iMove) Local $sTitle Switch $iMove Case 0 If GUICtrlRead($cRadio_Horz) = 1 Then $sTitle = "Fixed Left" Else $sTitle = "Fixed Top" EndIf Case 1 $sTitle = "Fixed Centre" Case 2 If GUICtrlRead($cRadio_Horz) = 1 Then $sTitle = "Fixed Right" Else $sTitle = "Fixed Bottom" EndIf EndSwitch GUISetState(@SW_HIDE, $hGUI) $hGUI_Ex = GUICreate($sTitle, 500, 500) If GUICtrlRead($cRadio_Horz) = 1 Then _GUIExtender_Init($hGUI_Ex, 1, $iMove) _GUIExtender_Section_Create($hGUI_Ex, 0, 250) _GUIExtender_Section_Activate($hGUI_Ex, 2, "", "", 220, 10, 20, 20) _GUIExtender_Section_Create($hGUI_Ex, 250, 250) GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 250, 0, 250, 500) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFCCCC) _GUIExtender_Section_Create($hGUI_Ex, -99) Else _GUIExtender_Init($hGUI_Ex, 0, $iMove) _GUIExtender_Section_Create($hGUI_Ex, 250, 0) _GUIExtender_Section_Activate($hGUI_Ex, 2, "", "", 470, 220, 20, 20) _GUIExtender_Section_Create($hGUI_Ex, 250, 250) GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 250, 500, 250) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFCCCC) _GUIExtender_Section_Create($hGUI_Ex, -99) EndIf _GUIExtender_Section_Action($hGUI_Ex, 2, False) GUISetState() While 1 $aMsg = GUIGetMsg(1) Switch $aMsg[0] Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI) GUIDelete($hGUI_Ex) _GUIExtender_Clear($hGUI_Ex) ExitLoop EndSwitch _GUIExtender_EventMonitor($aMsg[1], $aMsg[0]) ; Check for click on Action control WEnd EndFunc I am trying to implement 2 side window toggle hide and show with 2 different menu.  can someone give me some direction  thanks