Shut8Down beta

(1 review)
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

1 Screenshot

About This File

Gives you Power controls on taskbar in window 8 :thumbsup:

____r2dak (Frustrated :shifty: Window 8 User)

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

r2dak

Share this review

Link to review
  • Similar Content

• cookiemonster
      Loading window not closing and not staying on top of main window
      By cookiemonster
      Hi,
      I have a main window with one button, when i press that button it brings up a loading screen, but I have two problems with the loading screen at the moment:
      1) Once I have pressed the button, if i open something else full screen over this autoit project (eg: chrome), then on my task bar click on the autoit project to bring it up to the front, the loading screen does not stay on top of the main window, I tried using $WS_EX_TOPMOST but this makes the loading screen stay on top of all windows, I only want it to stay on top of $Main (my main window GUI)
      2) Once the loading screen has been updated to 100%, it should sleep for a further two seconds then close, but at the moment after that 2 seconds, it goes back down to 25% instead of $LoadingWindow being deleted.
      Has anyone got any thoughts or suggestions?
      #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <ProgressConstants.au3> #include <FontConstants.au3> $Main = GUICreate("Main Window", 600, 480, -1, -1, -1, $WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES) Global $button_Load = GUICtrlCreateButton("Loading Screen", 484, 98, 89, 20, $WS_GROUP) GUICtrlCreateTab(8, 16, 585, 424) GUICtrlCreateTabItem("Settings") GUICtrlCreateGroup("Settings", 16, 50, 569, 380) GUISetState(@SW_SHOWNORMAL) Func Load() WinSetState($Main, "", @SW_DISABLE) LoadingScreen("Loading @ 25%") GUICtrlSetData($LoadingPercent, 25) sleep(2000) LoadingScreen("Loading @ 100%") GUICtrlSetData($LoadingPercent, 100) sleep(2000) GUIDelete($LoadingWindow) WinSetState($Main, "", @SW_ENABLE) EndFunc Func LoadingScreen($LoadingText) ;Creates a Splash Text Screen with a progress bar. Global $LoadingWindow = GUICreate("", 500, 184, -1, -1, BitOR($WS_POPUP, $WS_BORDER), BitOR($WS_EX_WINDOWEDGE, $WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW)) Global $LoadingPercent = GUICtrlCreateProgress(18, 144, 461, 25, $PBS_SMOOTH) GUICtrlCreateLabel($LoadingText, 2, 44, 494, 88, $SS_CENTER) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 15, 800, 0, "Calibra", $CLEARTYPE_QUALITY) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) EndFunc While (1) $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $button_Load Load() EndSwitch WEnd  
    • Katie_Deely
      Copying selected data from GUI Edit
      By Katie_Deely
      Hey

I have a GUI with an edit-field and a button.
      First I write some text into the edit-field and select a part of it. After that I press the button, and the selection is edited.
      How would I do that, though? When the text is selected and I press the button, it's unselected before the button actually raises an event. 
    • Altor
      GUI problem with While loop and buttons
      By Altor
      Hi all
      My problem is that I have no way to work with buttons in a while loop
      When i run the form i can exit well clicking a close main window and olso if i click in a exit button but if i start the apllication whith a Start button  execute a loop for view a random numbers and then i can't stop the rogram and i can't not exit with a Exit button.
      I think the problem is in the use of events but i can not find the solution....
      Thank's to all
      The exemple is this:
      #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #Include <GuiButton.au3> Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) $random_numbers = GUICreate("Random numbers",351,171,-1,-1,-1,-1) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "close") $lavel_number = GUICtrlCreateLabel("",117,36,98,26,BitOr($SS_CENTER,$SS_CENTERIMAGE),$WS_EX_STATICEDGE) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1,"0xFFFFFF") $start = GUICtrlCreateButton("Start",34,95,100,30,-1,-1) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1,"start") $stop = GUICtrlCreateButton("Pause",182,95,100,30,-1,-1) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1,"pause") $exit = GUICtrlCreateButton("Exit",112,136,100,30,-1,-1) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1,"close") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 Sleep (50) Wend Func start() While 1 Sleep(100) Local $a = Random(1,10,1) GUICtrlSetData($lavel_number,$a) WEnd EndFunc Func pause() EndFunc func close() exit EndFunc  
    • Satvik
      Unable to open DLL files
      By Satvik
      Hi 
      I am trying to open a dll using DLLOpen, however everytime i try to do so the function fails and returns -1 result. 
      I have the dll in the same folder as the auto it script. 
      Local $hDLL = DllOpen("C:\Users\310255155\Downloads\COMMGvv2\commg.dll") DllCall($hDLL, "int", "MessageBox", "hwnd", 0, "str", "Some text", "str", "Some title", "int", 0) DllClose($hDLL) MsgBox(0,'result',$hDLL)  
    • S0lidFr0st
      SQL Query Manipulation
      By S0lidFr0st
      Hello! I'm fairly new to using Autoit, I like the language and simplicity, however, there is a bit of a learning curve for me. I'm stuck and need some community help!
      I need to manipulate a query by using GUICtrlCreateDate to select the correct date and pipe the selected date into my actual query in a specific format (yyyymmdd).
      Here is an example:
      _Flag_RecordsetDisplay($sConnectionString, "select * from trips_to_complete_20161122 where trip_type in ('P','C') and trip_status in ('S','PC','DC') and Flagged = 1") Func _Flag_RecordsetDisplay($sConnectionString, $sQUERY) ; Create connection object Local $oConnection = _ADO_Connection_Create() ; Open connection with $sConnectionString _ADO_Connection_OpenConString($oConnection, $sConnectionString) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, $ADO_RET_FAILURE) ; Executing some query directly to Array of Arrays (instead to $oRecordset) Local $aRecordset = _ADO_Execute($oConnection, $sQUERY, True) ; Clean Up _ADO_Connection_Close($oConnection) $oConnection = Null ; Display Array Content with column names as headers _ADO_Recordset_Display($aRecordset, 'Recordset content') EndFunc ;==>_Flag_RecordsetDisplay The part of the query that needs modified is "trips_to_complete_20161122" I need to be able to select a date (via the gui) and that selection pipe into my query.  

Thanks in Advanced!