Shut8Down beta

(1 review)
Sign in to follow this  

1 Screenshot

About This File

Gives you Power controls on taskbar in window 8 :thumbsup:

____r2dak (Frustrated :shifty: Window 8 User)

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

r2dak

Report ·

Share this review

Link to review
  • Similar Content

• nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hello my friends
      I have an inquiry and I hope to find the answer here
      I want to create a graphical user interface
      but I want to hide the system menu
      I mean the window menu
      Is this possible?
      If is possible please give me how to do that
      Thanks in advance
    • helmar
      By helmar
      I was playing around with simple GUI creation.  I tend to like parameter driven coding (in prior life (years ago) as Clipper/FoxPro/dBase coder).  Just wanted to see what I could do with a GUI.
      #Region options, includes Opt('MustDeclareVars', 1) Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) ; Change to OnEvent mode #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #EndRegion options, includes Global Const $nCols = 2, $nRows = 6, $nSpacer = 10, $nBtnWidth = 150, $nBtnHeight = 30 Global $xName = 0, $xID = 0 Global $nGUIWidth = ($nCols * $nBtnWidth) + (($nCols + 1) * $nSpacer) Global $nGUIHeight = ($nRows * $nBtnHeight) + (($nRows + 1) * $nSpacer) Global $hMainGUI = GUICreate("Calculated GUI", $nGUIWidth, $nGUIHeight, -1, -1) For $xRows = 1 to $nRows ;in this arrangement, tabbing is left to right, then next row For $xCols = 1 to $nCols ;reverse the order of this line with the prior line for top to bottom tabbing, then next col $xName += 1 $xID += 1 Global $Dummy = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button" & $xName, _ ($nBtnWidth * ($xCols - 1)) + (($xCols - 1) * $nSpacer) + $nSpacer, _ ($nBtnHeight* ($xRows - 1)) + (($xRows - 1) * $nSpacer) + $nSpacer, _ $nBtnWidth, _ $nBtnHeight) GUICtrlSetOnEvent($xID+2, "Handler") Next Next GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "CloseApp") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 Sleep(10) WEnd Func CloseApp() Exit EndFunc Func Handler() MsgBox(0,0,"Button " & @GUI_CtrlId - 2) EndFunc  
    • FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good morning everyone

I was playing a little bit with "Screen Capture" UDF, and I was trying to make a "Window" capture, but, since I made a GUI which through I fire the event "Capture", my GUI is captured as well, and I don't want to
      This is the line of code that makes the capture:

_ScreenCapture_CaptureWnd($strScreenCaptureFileName, $objActiveWindow, 0, 0, -1, -1, False) And these are the lines of code which select the "active" window:

Local $objCurrentWindow = 9999 If _IsPressed("01") Then $objCurrentWindow = WinGetHandle("[ACTIVE]") If $objCurrentWindow <> $objMyGUI Then $objActiveWindow = $objCurrentWindow EndIf EndIf Sorry If I made stupid mistakes
      Thanks in advance.

Francesco
    • Errious
      By Errious
      Hello,

is it possible to use an autoit script to show a live preview from a minimized program?
      I searched for this and found many different little tools but none of them offered this Option so far.
      You may ask why someone should use this, for me it should be a live preview from different clients of a game, when minimized the game itself is not using much resources but with multiple clients running its to heavy for my rig so i try to find a way to still observe what is happening ingame on this minimized clients.
      Would be nice if somebody leads me into the right direction where i can / should begin with, cause i am not sure how this script should look like but maybe someone already tried this (my forum search was not successfull)?

Regards
    • guinness
      By guinness
      #include <Array.au3> #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> ; Proof of concept for using the control id as an index item for an array. I created back on 8th April 2013. Example() Func Example() ; Create the GUI. Local $iHeight = 400, $iWidth = 400 Local $hGUI = GUICreate('', $iWidth, $iHeight) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI) ; Declare variables to be used throughout the example. Local Const $BUTTON_ROWS_COLUMNS = 8 Local Enum $eCTRL_HWND, $eCTRL_VALUE, $eCTRL_MAX Local $aMsg[1][$eCTRL_MAX], _ $iButtonHeight = $iHeight / $BUTTON_ROWS_COLUMNS, _ $iButtonWidth = $iWidth / $BUTTON_ROWS_COLUMNS, _ $iControlID = 0 For $i = 0 To $BUTTON_ROWS_COLUMNS - 1 For $j = 0 To $BUTTON_ROWS_COLUMNS - 1 $iControlID = GUICtrlCreateButton($i & ',' & $j, $i * $iButtonWidth, $j * $iButtonHeight, $iButtonWidth, $iButtonHeight, $BS_CENTER) ; Increase the size of the array if the control id is greater than or equal to the total size of the array. If $iControlID >= UBound($aMsg) Then ReDim $aMsg[Ceiling($iControlID * 1.3)][$eCTRL_MAX] EndIf ; Add to the array. $aMsg[$iControlID][$eCTRL_HWND] = GUICtrlGetHandle($iControlID) $aMsg[$iControlID][$eCTRL_VALUE] = 'Sample string for the control id: ' & $iControlID Next Next ; Clear empty items after the last created control id. ReDim $aMsg[$iControlID + 1][$eCTRL_MAX] ; Display the array created. _ArrayDisplay($aMsg) Local $iMsg = 0 While 1 $iMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $iMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ExitLoop Case $aMsg[$eCTRL_HWND][$eCTRL_HWND] To UBound($aMsg) ; If $iMsg is greater than 0 and between the 0th index of $aMsg and the last item then display in the console. If $iMsg > 0 Then ConsoleWrite('Control Hwnd: ' & $aMsg[$iMsg][$eCTRL_HWND] & ', ' & $aMsg[$iMsg][$eCTRL_VALUE] & @CRLF) EndIf EndSwitch WEnd GUIDelete($hGUI) EndFunc ;==>Example  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.