cfxUDF_mod.au3

(0 reviews)
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

0x4655434b

About This File

A modified version of cfxUDF.au3, originally created by Seeker and Universalist.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• WoodGrain
      By WoodGrain
      Hi All,
      I've coded the small script below, but it can't seem to get the instance of Windows Media player as it keeps going to @error, I've not used com objects before so any assistance would be appreciate. I already have WMP open and minimised. I retrieved "WMPlayerApp" from the AutoIT info tool, I've included a copy below.
      I'm using these sources:
      https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd564085.aspx
      https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd564018.aspx
      $oWMP = ObjGet("", "WMPlayerApp") If @error Then MsgBox(0, "Can't get WMP", "Couldn't connect to the WMP instance") Exit EndIf $wmpPlayState = $oWMP.playState MsgBox(0, "Play State", $wmpPlayState) $wmpSongName = $oWMP.currentMedia.name MsgBox(0, "Play State", $wmpSongName) I've also seen references to the below, but I want to get an existing open WMP:
      ObjCreate("wmplayer.OCX") and have looked at the WMP.udf but can't see how it will do either of the functions I've coded above.

• Satvik
      By Satvik
      Hi 
      I am trying to open a dll using DLLOpen, however everytime i try to do so the function fails and returns -1 result. 
      I have the dll in the same folder as the auto it script. 
      Local $hDLL = DllOpen("C:\Users\310255155\Downloads\COMMGvv2\commg.dll") DllCall($hDLL, "int", "MessageBox", "hwnd", 0, "str", "Some text", "str", "Some title", "int", 0) DllClose($hDLL) MsgBox(0,'result',$hDLL)  
    • kcvinu
      By kcvinu
      Hi all (Especially @water)
      I wonder how to do this task in word from autoit.
      Assume that i pasted some text into word with this code.
      Local $oWord = ObjGet("","Word.Application") Local $wRangeObj = _Word_DocRangeSet($oWord, 0) Local $data = ClipGet() $wRangeObj.Text = $data $wRangeObj.Font.Bold = True So far so good. Now, i need to enter a new line in word and turn the Font.Bold = False.  
      Currently, i did it with activating the word window and Send() function. But i would like to do it with the help of COM object. How can i do that ? 
    • TheDcoder
      By TheDcoder
      Hello, I found a VB snippet which I would love to use in AutoIt
      strComputer = "." Set objWMIService = GetObject("winmgmts:\\" & strComputer & "\root\cimv2") Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_Process") For Each objItem in colItems Wscript.Echo objItem.Name Wscript.Echo objItem.CommandLine Next Despite my best efforts, I am not able to understand a thing from that piece of code . All I know is that it outputs the Name and Commandline of all the processes currently running (Let's see if I am right).
      Can anyone help me with convert this into AutoIt? Thanks in Advance!
    • soloprt
      By soloprt
      hi  am new and i just started learning autoit
      am starting to do a little program that can help me in my work
      i dont know how to do it correctly : a combobox that shows what com port are connected to devices in the computer and when i choose a port and click on a button called info_port  i want that he desplay in $result the name of the device connected to the choosen com port.
      i want to use this file to help me : CommMG.au3
      thanks
      #include 'CommMG.au3' ;comm ports library Global $result = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 364, 135, 568, 595) Global $info_port = GUICtrlCreateButton("Info", 291, 85, 56, 25) Global $Port = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 150, 85, 135, 24) $portlist = _CommListPorts(0) If Not @error = 1 Then For $pl = 1 To $portlist[0] GUICtrlSetData($Port, $portlist[$pl]) Next EndIf While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg  
      CommMG.au3