(0 reviews)
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

About This File

A modified version of cfxUDF.au3, originally created by Seeker and Universalist.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• soloprt
      select com port and show what device is connected to it
      By soloprt
      hi  am new and i just started learning autoit
      am starting to do a little program that can help me in my work
      i dont know how to do it correctly : a combobox that shows what com port are connected to devices in the computer and when i choose a port and click on a button called info_port  i want that he desplay in $result the name of the device connected to the choosen com port.
      i want to use this file to help me : CommMG.au3
      #include 'CommMG.au3' ;comm ports library Global $result = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 364, 135, 568, 595) Global $info_port = GUICtrlCreateButton("Info", 291, 85, 56, 25) Global $Port = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 150, 85, 135, 24) $portlist = _CommListPorts(0) If Not @error = 1 Then For $pl = 1 To $portlist[0] GUICtrlSetData($Port, $portlist[$pl]) Next EndIf While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg  
    • jiggunjer
      Event-based scripting with the windows shell COM object
      By jiggunjer
      I want to listen for certain windows events like window open/closed. After reading the help I think I need to use ObjCreate('shell.application') and ObjEvent with that object to create/register a listener. The problem is I don't know what interface or events (i.e. the specific event names) are available for the listener. I tried searching MSDN but it is a labyrinth and I'm not that familiar with the programming frameworks/models used by Windows, and all the examples seem to refer to compiled code using .NET or some other api.
      Can any1 point me in the right direction? Also is using COM objects considered the 'modern' way to do this, or should I be using some other framework/resources?
    • dainiusb
      Send string to Arduino
      By dainiusb
      So I'm trying to send a string of data to Arduino using CommMG UDF. It seems that Arduino is not receiving it. I used Device Monitoring Studio and it shows that the data is sent fine and looks exactly the same as if I sent it from Arduino Serial Monitor. Is CommMG compatible with USB?
      Global $CMPort = 9 Global $CmBoBaud = 9600 Global $sportSetError = '' Global $CmboDataBits = 8 Global $CmBoParity = "none" Global $CmBoStop = 1 Global $setflow = 2 _CommSetPort($CMPort, $sportSetError, $CmBoBaud, $CmboDataBits, $CmBoParity, $CmBoStop, $setflow) If @error Then MsgBox(16,"Error!","Can't connect to Arduino on port - "&$CMPort) Exit EndIf _CommSetRTS(0) _CommSetDTR(0) _CommSendString("x" & 128 & "y" & 256 & "e", 1)  
    • toasterking
      Parsing binary data frames from an asynchronous source
      By toasterking
      I was just working on a project that involved decoding a stream of binary data from a serial port in AutoIt.  It took me a few hours to figure out how to process the data efficiently in AutoIt and I did not find any helpful examples on how to do so, so I thought I would share my core example and maybe save someone else some time.  There may be a more efficient way to do this, but this works well for me.
      #cs Author: ToasterKing This is an example of a way to parse streaming binary data that follows a strict format with a header and footer. In this example, each frame is 5 bytes with a 2-byte header of 0xD5AA and a 1-byte footer of 0xAD. The _BinaryParse() function accumulates incoming data in a buffer. Once a footer is found, it searches backward for the header, and if it is in the right position, it extracts the remaining 2 bytes in the middle, then moves on to looking for the next frame. #ce ; The data source might be something asynchronous like serial or TCP, but since this is just an example, I'm just putting the data in a variable. Local $fSomeData $fSomeData = Binary("0xD5AA24B1") ; Binary data constituting almost a complete frame. _BinaryParse($fSomeData) ; Call the function with the received data. It isn't a complete frame, so it is just stored in the buffer until more data is received. $fSomeData = Binary("0xAD62D5AA92E7AD") ; Remainder of the previous frame, one garbage byte (0x62) which should be skipped, and a complete additional frame. _BinaryParse($fSomeData) ; The function should be able to parse both frames now. Func _BinaryParse($fNewData) Local Static $fBinaryReceived = Binary("") ; Buffer for received data ConsoleWrite("Hey, the function is called!" & @CRLF) ; Add new data to the buffer. ; This ridiculous monstrosity is the only way I could find to append binary data to binary data in AutoIt. It must be converted to strings first. ; Both, one, or no substrings will begin with "0x" depending on whether they contained binary data. To be converted back to binary properly, only one instance ; of "0x" must exist at the beginning of the string. $fBinaryReceived = Binary("0x" & StringReplace(String($fBinaryReceived) & String($fNewData),"0x","")) ConsoleWrite("Data in the buffer: " & String($fBinaryReceived) & @CRLF) Local $iLength = BinaryLen($fBinaryReceived) ; Count the bytes in the data If $iLength > 0 Then Local $fBinaryReceivedTemp = $fBinaryReceived ; Create temporary copy to work on Local $fByte1,$fByte2 For $i = 1 To $iLength If BinaryMid($fBinaryReceivedTemp,$i,1) = 0xAD Then ; If the 1-byte footer found ConsoleWrite("Footer found at end of " & $i & " of " & $iLength & " bytes!" & @CRLF) If BinaryMid($fBinaryReceivedTemp,$i - 4,1) = 0xD5 And BinaryMid($fBinaryReceivedTemp,$i - 3,1) = 0xAA Then ; and the 2-byte header is found 4 bytes before that ConsoleWrite("Header found before the footer!" & @CRLF) $fByte1 = BinaryMid($fBinaryReceivedTemp,$i - 2,1) ; Get 1st byte in the body (between header and footer) $fByte2 = BinaryMid($fBinaryReceivedTemp,$i - 1,1) ; Get 2nd byte in the body (between header and footer) ConsoleWrite("Here is the critical data: " & String($fByte1) & " " & String($fByte2) & @CRLF) ; Just display the 2 bytes for demonstration purposes. Normally, you'd do something more useful with it here. EndIf $fBinaryReceived = BinaryMid($fBinaryReceivedTemp,$i + 1) ; Truncate the original data to remove all of the bytes just processed, then continue processing $fBinaryReceivedTemp EndIf Next EndIf EndFunc  
    • Trolleule
      Object Item not exists, how to catch error?
      By Trolleule
      when i try to access an object item, i get an error, but don't know how to catch this error:
      Func GetFirewallRule($sName)     Local $oPolicy = ObjCreate("HNetCfg.FwPolicy2")     MsgBox(0, "test", $oPolicy.Rules.Item($sName)) ; throws error: The requested action with this object has failed. EndFunc Thanks in advance