Epubmanagement 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

Kanashius

3 Screenshots

About This File

This Epubmanager is good for short loadingtime and Detailed Information about the Books. With the manager it comes an full-reader with readout-function (TTS), using installed voices.

This Program is used to Manage e-books/epubs. You can import directorys. A lot of information is read from the epub and saved in a database.
Most important is the speed of loading books, because the management should be used for lots of epubs.
All chargings are displayed. There is also an Sql-Console, if you want to edit a lot of entry, otherwise you can do a rightclick and edit every Element in another window.
Also there is a Epub-Reader to read the epubs just with a doubleclick at any entry.

Information saved in the database (if they can be read in the epub):
identifier, author, description, title, genre, creationdate, path, speach

Information about Epub-Reader:
The Epub-Reader opens Epubs and they can be read chapter by chapter.
At the left side there is a Listbox, where you can select the chapters
There is also a read out function, reading your epub. (You can change Voice and Audiooutput, but you need to have installed a TTS-Speach).

Also you can edit the font-size.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• Kanashius
      Epub/Ebook management
      By Kanashius
      One year ago, I created an Epub/Ebook manager. Its good for short loadingtime and Detailed Information about the Books. With the manager it comes an full-reader with readout-function (TTS), using installed voices.
      This Program is used to Manage e-books/epubs. You can import directorys. A lot of information is read from the epub and saved in a database.
      Most important is the speed of loading books, because the management should be used for lots of epubs.
      All chargings are displayed. There is also an Sql-Console, if you want to edit a lot of entry, otherwise you can do a rightclick and edit every Element in another window.
      Also there is a Epub-Reader to read the epubs just with a doubleclick at any entry.

Information saved in the database (if they can be read in the epub):
      identifier, author, description, title, genre, creationdate, path, speach
      Information about Epub-Reader:
      The Epub-Reader opens Epubs and they can be read chapter by chapter.
      At the left side there is a Listbox, where you can select the chapters
      There is also a read out function, reading your epub. (You can change Voice and Audiooutput, but you need to have installed a TTS-Speach).
      Also you can edit the font-size.
      I translated the Programm in english to post it here. If you like it, please leave me a comment, also if you have any suggestions to make it better or if you found bugs.
      I have rewritten the complete Project in C++ (QT). The speed was improved >10x.
      There are also some other improvements. You can find it at my webside.
      For more information and direct executables, please visit my website: http://kanashius.de/?page=autoitBuchverwaltung
      Because i get Error -200 uploading the files, you need to visit my side to download. Maybe anyone of you have a suggestion to Upload it here.

• CaptainSparky
      Clipper - Clipboard manager
      By CaptainSparky
      Hello.
      I have designed and created a simple Clipboard manager in AutoIt. The project is open for any ideas, I hope you found it useful (and if you did please like my post so I can continue making software).
      Features
      [Done] Can store data in up to 5 slots.
      [Done] Options form.
      [Done] System Tray menu.
      [Done] Supports Hot-keys when pasting/copying data.
      [Done] Ability to copy and store text.
      [Done] Clipper theme.
      [Coming soon] Ability to copy and store files and folders.
      [Coming soon] Clipboard history form. ( currently logs history into a text file )
      And Much Much More!
      Source
      Conclusion
      If you find any bugs or you have any ideas you are free to leave them here.
      Please give this script a try because it took time. If you enjoyed this script PLEASE smash the like button, Thanks!
      ALSO: Have any script ideas? Please share them with me because I will make them!

Clipper.au3
    • MrCreatoR
      SCABBRMAN - SciTE Abbreviations Manager
      By MrCreatoR
      SCABBRMAN - SciTE Abbreviations Manager

Description: This tool is designed to manage SciTE editor abbreviations.
      Tested on SciTE4AutoIt3 version.
      Download:
      SCABBRMAN_1.7.zip
      SISCABMAN_1.6.zip
      SISCABMAN_1.4.zip
      SISCABMAN.zip
    • Kyan
      TP-LINK Manager v0.7.1
      By Kyan
      Hello!
      Been working on this, SNMP UDF is a bit incomplete, but found a way to make it work as I wanted.

Features
       Restarts wan connection  Retrieve connected devices (Local IP/MAC address/device name)  Displays: router external ip | up time | brand & model I made this for my home router, but probably works on others models and brands (except the restart function, that is a TP-LINK exclusive xD)

TP-Link Manager v0.7.1.zip (v0.7 - 38 downloads)

#Changelog