About This File
Simply put, its a game to help your mouse accuracy ect.
Support / Comments ect. forum:
Two main modes at the moment:
- Classic Mode - Must hit 120 targets in 3:00. Difficulty goes up at 30 targets hit and 80 targets hit (Target gets smaller).
- Twitch Mode - Hit as many targets as you can without missing 6 times.
Each mode can be played at 4 different difficulties.
- Easy Difficulty - You have 1.8seconds to hit target (Counts as a miss)
- Medium Difficulty - You have 1second to hit target (Counts as a miss)
- Hard Difficulty - You have .8seconds to hit target (Counts as a miss)
- Expert Difficulty - You have .6seconds to hit target (Counts as a miss)
Each one has its own results screen and tracks your best results in each game. Show's Hit/Miss/Total Targets/Accuracy
MainGUI: (Selecting a difficulty write to your settings and will default to that always)
Classic Mode Miss / Last "Level" (Smallest target):
Classic Mode Results / Win (Loss has a red X in stead of a green checkmark):
Twitch Mode Results:
And there we have it!
GitHub: GitHub Download
Sources (You'll need images/sounds so to play the game download the .RAR from the GitHub)
What's New in Version 1.1.0
Fixed an accuracy calculation problem!