_WinAPI_DwmEnableBlurBehindWindow for Windows 10 1.0.0

(0 reviews)
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

scintilla4evr

1 Screenshot

About This File

Function for enabling Aero-like blur effect in Windows 10.

1 person likes this

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• afallenhope
      AutoitExe not working on Win 10
      By afallenhope
      Hello all! 
      I am having a bit of trouble and was wondering if anyone may have a workaround for my issue. I made a script that would automatically install a piece of software each night on a Windows 7 Box. Now I have been instructed to do the same with a Windows 10 box since the application is now being tested on Windows 10. 
      The way I did the win7 installation was that I made a script and then made an executable that I call with a batch file along with the Installer. So the process is 
      AutoitMainFile calls batch file, batch file opens Installer, and the automatedinstaller.exe  The automatedinstlaller waits 10-20 seconds to make sure the Installer has been fully loaded.
      When I try to do the same both get loaded but the automatedinstallation.exe does not send commands to the installer. The code does work and nothing from the program we are wanting to install has changed as our Windows 7 runs every night no problem. 

Do I need to make a new automatedinstall script for windows 10? 
      Any advice is appreciated 
      Thanks,
      Richard
    • j0kky
      _WinApi_GetLogicalProcessorInformation
      By j0kky
      Hi guys,
      thanks to this request, I wrote my version of GetLogicalProcessorInformation UDF for x86 e x64:
      ; #FUNCTION# ======================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: _WinAPI_GetLogicalProcessorInformation ; Description ...: Retrieves information about logical processors and related hardware. ; Syntax.........: _WinAPI_GetLogicalProcessorInformation() ; Return values .: On success it returns a bidimensional array: on rows there is the list of processor sets, these are the columns: ; |[0] - A logical processor affinity mask, which indicates the logical processors that the information applies to. ; |[1] - If setted, then the specified logical processors share a single processor core. ; |[2] - How many active processors that share functional units are in the relationship ; (it is setted only if the previous element is setted too) ; |[3] - If setted, it identifies the NUMA node (it can be 0). ; |[4] - If setted, the specified logical processors share a physical package. ; |[5] - A bidimensional array: on rows there is the cache list, these are the columns: ; |[0] - The cache level ; |[1] - The cache associativity ; |[2] - The cache line size, in bytes ; |[3] - The cache size, in bytes ; |[4] - The cache type ; On failure it returns -1 and sets @error to non zero: ; |-1 - internal error ; |-2 - missing DLL (Ws2_32.dll) ; Remarks .......: Search GetLogicalProcessorInformation in MSDN Library. ; Author ........: j0kky ; Modified ......: 1.0.0 ; Links .........: https://msdn.microsoft.com/it-it/library/windows/desktop/ms683194(v=vs.85).aspx ; ==================================================================================================================================== Func _WinAPI_GetLogicalProcessorInformation() Local $hDll = DllOpen("kernel32.dll") If @error Then Return SetError(-2, 0, -1) Local Const $ERROR_INSUFFICIENT_BUFFER = 122 Local $aRet = DllCall($hDll, "BOOL", "GetLogicalProcessorInformation", "ptr", Null, "dword*", 0) If @error Or Not (DllCall($hDll, "DWORD", "GetLastError")[0] = $ERROR_INSUFFICIENT_BUFFER) Then DllClose($hDll) Return SetError(-1, 0, -1) EndIf Local $nReturnLength = $aRet[2] Local $tBuffer = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $nReturnLength & "]") Local $pBuffer = DllStructGetPtr($tBuffer) $aRet = DllCall($hDll, "BOOL", "GetLogicalProcessorInformation", "ptr", $pBuffer, "dword*", $nReturnLength) If @error Or Not $aRet[0] Then DllClose($hDll) Return SetError(-1, 0, -1) EndIf Local Const $tagSYSTEM_LOGICAL_PROCESSOR_INFORMATION = "ULONG_PTR ProcessorMask; INT_PTR Relationship; BYTE UnionBuffer[16]" Local $tSYSTEM_LOGICAL_PROCESSOR_INFORMATION = DllStructCreate($tagSYSTEM_LOGICAL_PROCESSOR_INFORMATION, $pBuffer) Local $nSize = DllStructGetSize($tSYSTEM_LOGICAL_PROCESSOR_INFORMATION), $tCACHE_DESCRIPTOR, _ $aResult[1][6], _ ;mask, core, logical, numa, package, cache $aCacheModel[0][5], _ ;level, associativity, line size, size, processor cache type $nOffset = 0, $nArraySize, $aCache, $vProcessor, $nProcessorMask $aResult[0][0] = $tSYSTEM_LOGICAL_PROCESSOR_INFORMATION.ProcessorMask $aResult[0][5] = $aCacheModel Do $tSYSTEM_LOGICAL_PROCESSOR_INFORMATION = DllStructCreate($tagSYSTEM_LOGICAL_PROCESSOR_INFORMATION, $pBuffer + $nOffset) $nProcessorMask = $tSYSTEM_LOGICAL_PROCESSOR_INFORMATION.ProcessorMask $nArraySize = UBound($aResult) For $i = 0 To ($nArraySize - 1) If $aResult[$i][0] = $nProcessorMask Then $vProcessor = $i ExitLoop EndIf Next If $vProcessor = Null Then ReDim $aResult[$nArraySize + 1][6] $aResult[$nArraySize][0] = $nProcessorMask $aResult[$nArraySize][5] = $aCacheModel $vProcessor = $nArraySize EndIf Switch $tSYSTEM_LOGICAL_PROCESSOR_INFORMATION.Relationship Case 0 ;RelationProcessorCore $aResult[$vProcessor][1] += 1 If (DllStructCreate("byte Flags", DllStructGetPtr($tSYSTEM_LOGICAL_PROCESSOR_INFORMATION, "UnionBuffer")).Flags) = 1 Then For $i = 1 To (($nSize = 24) ? 32 : 64) $aResult[$vProcessor][2] += (Mod($nProcessorMask, 2) ? 1 : 0) $nProcessorMask = Floor($nProcessorMask / 2) Next EndIf Case 1 ;RelationNumaNode $aResult[$vProcessor][3] = DllStructCreate("dword NodeNumber", DllStructGetPtr($tSYSTEM_LOGICAL_PROCESSOR_INFORMATION, "UnionBuffer")).NodeNumber Case 2 ;RelationCache $tCACHE_DESCRIPTOR = DllStructCreate("byte Level; byte Associativity; word LineSize; dword Size; INT Type", _ DllStructGetPtr($tSYSTEM_LOGICAL_PROCESSOR_INFORMATION, "UnionBuffer")) $aCache = $aResult[$vProcessor][5] $nArraySize = UBound($aCache) ReDim $aCache[$nArraySize + 1][5] $aCache[$nArraySize][0] = $tCACHE_DESCRIPTOR.Level $aCache[$nArraySize][1] = $tCACHE_DESCRIPTOR.Associativity $aCache[$nArraySize][2] = $tCACHE_DESCRIPTOR.LineSize $aCache[$nArraySize][3] = $tCACHE_DESCRIPTOR.Size $aCache[$nArraySize][4] = $tCACHE_DESCRIPTOR.Type $aResult[$vProcessor][5] = $aCache Case 3 ;RelationProcessorPackage $aResult[$vProcessor][4] += 1 EndSwitch $nOffset += $nSize $vProcessor = Null Until $nOffset = $nReturnLength DllClose($hDll) Return $aResult EndFunc ;==>_WinAPI_GetLogicalProcessorInformation Usage example:
      #include <array.au3> $array = _WinAPI_GetLogicalProcessorInformation() _ArrayDisplay($array, "Processor set list:") For $i = 0 To UBound($array) - 1 _ArrayDisplay($array[$i][5], "Processor set " & $i + 1 & " cache:") Next
    • powerbass4
      WINAPI GetLogicalProcessorInformation
      By powerbass4
      Hi, I need the help of some "C++ Pros" of you....

The "WINAPI GetLogicalProcessorInformation" function does not exists in the AutoIt Includes, so I decided to build it on my own ....no success so far.
      I adapted easy functions, but this one seems to be odd and unfamiliar.

I hope somebody can help me.... and after that this function should be added to the Includes (WinAPISys.au3).

BOOL WINAPI GetLogicalProcessorInformation( _Out_ PSYSTEM_LOGICAL_PROCESSOR_INFORMATION Buffer, _Inout_ PDWORD ReturnLength ); https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms683194(v=vs.85).aspx

typedef struct _SYSTEM_LOGICAL_PROCESSOR_INFORMATION { ULONG_PTR ProcessorMask; LOGICAL_PROCESSOR_RELATIONSHIP Relationship; union { struct { BYTE Flags; } ProcessorCore; struct { DWORD NodeNumber; } NumaNode; CACHE_DESCRIPTOR Cache; ULONGLONG Reserved[2]; }; } SYSTEM_LOGICAL_PROCESSOR_INFORMATION, *PSYSTEM_LOGICAL_PROCESSOR_INFORMATION; https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms686694(v=vs.85).aspx
    • corgano
      Help / Reading usb controller with _WinAPI_RegisterRawInputDevices
      By corgano
      Edit: If you already read this post, I updated it to better fit the scope of what I want to do.

My goal is to be able to read the raw output from a usb type controller (or mouse or keyboard, don't want it to be controller-only) so i can see how / what changes when i hit buttons. I've gotten as far as finding HID page documentation and documentation for the device Struct, but I don't know where to go from here
      How do I tell what and Useage to use for any given controller / Keyboard / Mouse? How do I get a list of all HID devices connected and their UsagePage / Usage? How do I register multiple devices / get raw input from multiple devices at once? Here is the modified example script i am using:
      #include <APISysConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WinAPIGdi.au3> #include <WinAPIMisc.au3> #include <WinAPISys.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Opt('TrayAutoPause', 0) Global $iFlagsOld = 0, $iDataOld = 0 ; Create GUI Global $g_hForm = GUICreate('Test ' & StringReplace(@ScriptName, '.au3', '()'), 160, 212, @DesktopWidth - 179, @DesktopHeight - 283, BitOR($WS_CAPTION, $WS_POPUP, $WS_SYSMENU), $WS_EX_TOPMOST) ; To obtain the values of "UsagePage" and "Usage" members of this structure read HID Usage Tables documentation ; http://www.usb.org/developers/devclass_docs/HID1_11.pdf ; Disregaurd that, official USB documention = useless. Here is a human/normal-person friendly list ; http://www.freebsddiary.org/APC/usb_hid_usages.php ; Information on the Struct (eg what Flags and hTarget do) can be found here ; https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms645565(v=vs.85).aspx Local $tRID = DllStructCreate($tagRAWINPUTDEVICE) DllStructSetData($tRID, 'UsagePage', 0x01) ; Generic Desktop Controls DllStructSetData($tRID, 'Usage', 0x06) ; Mouse DllStructSetData($tRID, 'Flags', $RIDEV_INPUTSINK) ; This flag makes window hTarget accept input even when it's not active. MUST define hTarget DllStructSetData($tRID, 'hTarget', $g_hForm) ; The target window that will be sent events, used with some Flags ; Register HID input to obtain row input _WinAPI_RegisterRawInputDevices($tRID) ; Register WM_INPUT message GUIRegisterMsg($WM_INPUT, 'WM_INPUT') ;~ GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) Do Until GUIGetMsg() = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Func WM_INPUT($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $iMsg, $wParam Switch $hWnd Case $g_hForm Local $tRIM = DllStructCreate($tagRAWINPUTMOUSE) If _WinAPI_GetRawInputData($lParam, $tRIM, DllStructGetSize($tRIM), $RID_INPUT) Then Local $iFlags = DllStructGetData($tRIM, 'Flags') Local $sFlag = "", $sData = "" $iFlags = DllStructGetData($tRIM, 'ButtonFlags') If $iFlags <> $iFlagsOld Then $sFlag = $iFlags $iFlagsOld = $iFlags EndIf $iData = DllStructGetData($tRIM, 'ButtonData') If $iData <> $iDataOld Then $sData = $iData $iDataOld = $iData EndIf If $sFlag&$sData <> "" Then ConsoleWrite($sFlag&" "&$sData&@CRLF) EndIf EndIf EndSwitch Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG EndFunc ;==>WM_INPUT
      Old post:

• Mbee
      [Solved] New "sys tray" access problems under Windows 10
      By Mbee
      One of my GUI applications requires that a particular third-party application not only be running, but be present in the "sys tray" (aka Taskbar). When this 3p app is active but not in the systray/taskbar, it is not ready for proper use, and I must inform the user about this.
      Here is a code snippet that used to work fine under Windows 7:
      ; ; #FUNCTION# ========================================================================================================= ; Name...........: _Get_Systray_BtnIndex ; Description ...: Determines if an appllication with the specified title is running in the Systen Tray ; and if so, returns the relative index number of it's button on the tray. ; Syntax.........: _Get_Systray_BtnIndex($iTitleText) ; Parameters ....: $iTitleText -> The (tool-tip) title of the desired application ; Return values .: Success - Returns the index number of the desired appliction button, 1 being the first ; Failure - Returns 0 if desired application is not found in the System Tray ; Sets @error as follows: ; 0: Normal return ; -1: System Tray was empty (i.e., no appllications running the tray) ; -2: No System Tray was found ; Remarks .......; Setting any parameter to -1 leaves the current value unchanged ; Setting the $iStyle parameter to 'Default' resets ALL parameters to default values <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ; Setting any other parameter to "Default" only resets that parameter ; Author ........: Poster "war59312", and code was found at URL: ; http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/40550-check-if-program-is-running-under-system-tray/#entry902746 ; Modified by mjb on 26-June-2014 to return @extended error code rather than using MsgBox() to report errors. ; Func _Get_Systray_BtnIndex($sToolTipTitle) ; Find systray handle Local $hSysTray_Handle = ControlGetHandle('[Class:Shell_TrayWnd]', '', '[Class:ToolbarWindow32;Instance:1]') If @error Then Return SetError( -2, 0, 0 ) EndIf ; Get systray item count Local $iSystray_ButCount = _GUICtrlToolbar_ButtonCount($hSysTray_Handle) If $iSystray_ButCount = 0 Then Return SetError( -1, 0 , 0 ) EndIf ; Look for wanted tooltip For $iSystray_ButtonNumber = 0 To $iSystray_ButCount - 1 If StringInStr(_GUICtrlToolbar_GetButtonText($hSysTray_Handle, $iSystray_ButtonNumber), $sToolTipTitle) > 0 Then ExitLoop Next If $iSystray_ButtonNumber = $iSystray_ButCount Then Return 0 ; Desired application is NOT running in the System Tray Else Return $iSystray_ButtonNumber ; Application was found in the SysTray EndIf EndFunc ;==> _Get_Systray_BtnIndex ;  
      But what's happening under Windows 10 is that the "_GUICtrlToolbar_ButtonCount()" always returns 1, even though there are 10-14 items visible in the Task Bar.  Unsurprisingly, the single item returned has nothing to do with the 3'rd party application in question.
      As you probably know, Microsoft made significant changes to the systray/taskbar since Windows 7 (or at least by Windows 10). I spent quite a while searching MSDN for some other way to accomplish what I need, but I must be too stupid to figure it out.
      Please help.   Thanks!