_WinAPI_DwmEnableBlurBehindWindow for Windows 10 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

scintilla4evr

1 Screenshot

About This File

Function for enabling Aero-like blur effect in Windows 10.

1 person likes this

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• dreivilo47
      By dreivilo47
      When I want to test Example 1 of Function _IECreate (AutoIt Help File), I see that function _IECreate doesn't work in Windows 10.
      Syntax Check (Ctrl+F5) gives no errors.

Example 1:
      ; Create a browser window and navigate to a website #include <IE.au3> Local $oIE = _IECreate("www.autoitscript.com")  
      The error I receive with F5 (Tools, Go) in SciTE:

• Chaym
      By Chaym
      Does AutoIT supported  in Windows 10 OS (x64)?
      After installing AutoIT in x64 OS and recompiling code,
      I get a lot of error messages...

• kristo
      By kristo
      The DriveGetDrive command returned all drives (option "ALL") for years now and my program could always rely on that function. Suddenly a drive letter that was created with the subst command does not appear in the list of drives anymore. And it clearly did, because I used to react to a certain subst command by reacting to new or revoked (subst /D) drive letters.
      Why is that? I think this a bug because there's no way left to list ALL drive letters anymore.
      And why should I use an API command for that when this was already built in for years?

• kokoilie
      By kokoilie
      I'm making a program that has a combo control in a gui and back in win7 when the window was focused the scroll wheel could be used to scroll through it's contents, now i'm using win10 and i have to put the mouse on that control to scroll up and down.
      Since now the scroll wheel works depending on where the mouse is, is there a way to make it no matter where on the gui the pointer is?
      Also if the only way to do it is some complex hotkey functions will it work with pressing space to toggle a checkbox?
      If you need to see what i have so far let me know and i'll copy it here.
    • r0ash
      By r0ash
      Hey guys, MattDiesel over Stackoverflow mentioned this beautiful piece of code 
      #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> Local $IDM_FONT = 33 Local $hWindow = WinGetHandle("Untitled - Notepad") _WinAPI_PostMessage($hWindow, $WM_COMMAND, $IDM_FONT, 0) Local $hFontWin = WinWait("Font") $select = ControlCommand($hFontWin, "", "ComboBox1", "GetCurrentSelection", "") WinClose($hFontWin) MsgBox(0,"", $select) I realized that _WinAPI_PostMessage can trigger menu click event, even if Notepad is minimized.
      How do we know what is the decimal value of *any menu item or sub-menu item*? How we know "Format > Font" menu-item is 33 as wParam to _WinAPI_PostMessage()? Have a look at snapshot.
      Regards.