About This File
A Very easy to use GUI Designer
* From the SciTE console you will be able to pull out specific control edits that you need immediately.
- Short clicking a control on the main GUI (and before the clicked control turns to grey ..) will check\Uncheck the referenced control in GUICtrlTuner
- Mouse down a control in pretends to drag move it - deselects all Checked controls in GUICtrlTuner's GUI
- .. Drag to move one ..
- A Short ALT + mouse down will resize a given control accordingly to the X,Y mouse movement
- The controls at the top (in GUICtrlTuner's GUI) are dedicated to working with presets where you can save a different, unique checked stated combo's of controls into different groups @ typing a title into the Combo Edit box and choosing the save button to save the new preset to the list of presets ..
- Click + CTRL, Clicking some control that happens to be configured in some preset, makes all the other controls belonging to that preset to get Checked (or Unchecked - with another CTRL+ click)
- Click + Shift + Drag (1 control of the group) moves a group of controls relatively
Centering and aligning options:
- Checked items are parameterized by right clicking any odd control which is checked or unchecked (in the group or out of the group \ anywhere), using its size or position as a parameter for the chosen sizing action on all checked items
- In cases where there are more than one control checked. The aligning will aim to size the group of controls to retain relativeness to each other, SO if you need absolute sizing than For the "Size", "Left", "Top", Width", "Height", "Right", Use + shift upon selecting so the sizing will be absolute ( try: sometimes you will need to have the parameterizing control also checked so the action succeeds)
What's New in Version 18.104.22.168
- Fixed the preset deleting function left over from an older routine which stopped working + Some extra fixes + other cosmetic fixes
- Added into the mix control resizing while Holding\dragging the mouse Used with a Short ALT + mouse down to resize a given control accordingly to the X, Y mouse movement