All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Yesterday
  2. On a side note, when using structures (especially at the beginning or your learning), you should always check their integrity by showing the content of the structures with _WinAPI_DisplayStruct function. When creating more complex structures, alignement can, without notice, include some paddings that you may want or not. Just so you are aware of this...
  3. Hi @dartrax πŸ‘‹ , welcome to the forum. Please open a new Thread and explain what you want to achieve (on a example/code in best case). This would be much better then reopening a Thread 16 years after the last post πŸ˜‚ . Best regards Sven
  4. Hi! Where can I find #include <BinaryFile.au3> The link in the first post is dead, is there a new version? Because I need to download a file with basic authentication. Thanks!
  5. Hi folks πŸ‘‹ , I am really curious about which browsers/drivers are automated or tested by you guys on a regular base. Analyzing the answers can be helpful for the future of the project au3WebDriver. #browsersupport So please consider taking part. Thank you 🀝 . Best regards Sven
  6. Hi folks It´s update time again! ISN AutoIt Studio version 1.16 is now online! Have fun with it, and as always: Feedback is welcome! 😎 Here the detailed changelog (translated by google):
  7. There are two separate issues here, 1. struct element retrieval and 2. Hex representation. ad 1. struct dot notation won't tell you this, but if you check the help page for DllStructGetData, you'll see: ad 2. Reading up on the Hex function in the Help, you'll find:
  8. I want to get hex string of a value, that's why I tried DllStructCreate() The defined short should have been 2 bytes, but a 4-byte int type was returned. The defined float should have been 4 bytes, but an 8-byte double type was returned. Local $short = DllStructCreate("SHORT a") Local $int = DllStructCreate("INT a") Local $float = DllStructCreate("FLOAT a") Local $double = DllStructCreate("DOUBLE a") ConsoleWrite("short size: " & BinaryLen($short.a) & " bytes" & @CRLF) ;~ should be 2, got 4 ConsoleWrite("int size: " & BinaryLen($int.a) & " bytes" & @CRLF) ;~ should be 4 ConsoleWrite("float size: " & BinaryLen($float.a) & " bytes" & @CRLF) ;~ should be 4, got 8 ConsoleWrite("double size: " & BinaryLen($double.a) & " bytes" & @CRLF) ;~ should be 8 $short.a = 1 $int.a = 1 $float.a = 1 $double.a = 1 ConsoleWrite("short value: " & $short.a & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("int value: " & $int.a & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("float value: " & $float.a & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("double value: " & $double.a & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("short Hex: 0x" & Hex($short.a) & @CRLF) ;~ should be 0x0001 ConsoleWrite("int Hex: 0x" & Hex($int.a) & @CRLF) ;~ should be 0x00000001 ConsoleWrite("float Hex: 0x" & Hex($float.a) & @CRLF) ;~ should be 0x3f800000 ConsoleWrite("double Hex: 0x" & Hex($double.a) & @CRLF) ;~ should be 0x3ff0000000000000 I'm using Autoit v3.3.16.1. What's going on? What did I do wrong?
  9. Sorry to undig this old thread, But recently I've been using TouchOSC with MIDI Mixer to control application volumes on a Tablet, I've managed even to send key strokes over TouchOSC ( with a custom Layout ). But my wall has been sending back to TouchOSC information. The thing is: I can receive messages from TouchOSC on AutoIT server, but I can't send "status/message" back to TouchOSC, that I think is capable of receive. Does anyone have a sample code to send OSC message to "client"/ IP:port ? the script provided works well receiving OSC Messages, but can Send any messages ? I have digged some scripts and OSC documentation... but no luck. Its rather interesting the use of this simple protocol for basic stuff
  10. Hi @jchd, SMF can do all the initial steps. but it can not replace the duplicates detected with (soft or hard) links. Only workaround would be to do a search and then export the results including the hash values to CSV as an input for a separate script, which replaces all but the first matches per file with links.
  11. You're right, I didn't look closely. Yet SQLite v3.39.1 is almost 2 years old, current release is 3.45.3
  12. That site is based on MS SQL server. <-- NO, my bad. For those who look for a SQLite equivalent: https://sqlite.org/fiddle/index.html
  13. I just found interestning portal: https://dbfiddle.uk/BVFPxPRb If you ask me I can say it is comparable to: https://regex101.com/ but it works with SQL and not with RegExp
  14. Last week
  15. What I would do, given the limitations of win32controls, is to make it all html. Am sure there are examples throughout the web. Could make an index and search tab just like the chm too Edit: oops. I did not get the v2.7 before posting. Edit 2:
  16. After extensively tinkering, it looks like the code FFsnapshot(500,500,560,501) $testVariable = FFNearestSpot(1,1,500,500,0xaaaaaa,45,0) roughly duplicates the native pixelsearch(500,500,560,500,0xaaaaa,45). I haven't tested it yet extensively to see if it always returns the same results. Another solution is to populate every possibly encountered shade variation that would otherwise be captured by the "45" shade variation parameter with FFaddcolor(0xaaaaaa) FFaddcolor(0xaaaaab) FFaddcolor(0xaaaaac) FFaddcolor(0xaaaaad)... FFsnapshot(500,560,500,501) $testVariable = FFNearestPixel(500,560,-1,0) although this last method may obviously fall short where the target pixel can take on many different shades. I also don't know if the apparent minimum 2-pixel wide search rectangle that FFNearestSpot and FFNearestPixel force you to use will always return exactly the same result as the 1-pixel-wide search line that is possible to use with the native pixel search. Edit: The problem with doing this is that if you need to search multiple areas of the screen then FFsnapshot needs to be called every single time. While faster, this is only about a 2x speed improvement over the native pixel search. I've figured out a workaround, but it will take a lengthy although no where near complete rewrite of my program. It would still be cool if anyone knows of a way to replicate the native Pixelsearch() while maintaining the 40x or so max speed increase that FFNearestSpot can deliver.
  17. can someone help me to change color of the selection?
  18. Yeap... but guess you are on your own for that. Compile as Console and run the script from CMD prompt.
  19. Ok. Try "WebDriver" ( https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/208633-webdriver-udf-w3c-compliant-version-20240219/#comments )
  20. For reference, this is what the table would look like: I just want to be able to copy the song list at the bottom.
  21. This isn't aiding people while playing the game, this is gathering the data once the round is over. I didn't really go into detail about the game because it is irrelevant. I know how to get the window title, I need to get the data from the table within the window.
  22. Adding a sleep will just delay the crash, I originally ran it with Sleep(40) but removed it for faster reproducability and it still crashed after about 140 seconds which is barely 3500 lines, kind of making console debugging a game of chance. I tried AutoIt3Wrapper (23.402.1150.0) and it hard crashed AutoIt with Error allocating memory after taking about 2 GB instead of silently failing. Also lasted much longer ~5 minutes instead of 34 seconds. It was kind of ironic; by trying to find my bug, I made it worse by producing more console output πŸ₯²
  23. Aiding people in gamming stuff goes against forum rules if you automate the game or brake EULA. Try the WinGetTitle() examples. Post more info/code if you need more help.
  24. Hey All, I'm teaching myself AutoIT (and loving the possibilities) but could use some help in figuring out how to do this task. What commands should I be reading up on to accomplish this?: I stream a community game and use Opera as my browser. The game is sort of like 'Name That Tune' and at the end of each round, a list of all the songs, artists, and players is displayed in a table. The page name will always be the same but the table length will vary depending on the number of players. I want to be able to copy that table and save it to a WordPad (or ideally, a GoogleSheets page). A nudge in the right direction would be appreciated. I've already compiled a couple of smaller scripts (mainly mouse movement stuff so my moderators can control my game if I need to go AFK) and find that I "learn" the best while working on a project, I just don't know how to approach this.
  1. Load more activity