Play video on whatever you want...

smashly

@smashly

Runs like a charm !!

Does MCI it also support .MOV formats ?

Regards

ptrex

If you have codecs installed on your pc and they are configured to work with other players then yes..

I just tried short .mov file and it plays..

What does fail is getting the dimensions of the video..

So using the half ass example player in the first post won't work unless you hard set the size of the video when opening it..

Cheers

Thanks for the help with the AVI size. Now here's a little jewel for you. If you change up the way you do the seek function in the example it will be a whole lot smoother and react faster when resuming play.

Add in the date.au3 and then change:

If IsArray($GGCI) And $GGCI[4] = $Seek And $GGCI[2] And $vID <> "" Then
        While $GGCI[2]
            $GGCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($hGui)
            _Video_Seek($vID, Round((_Video_Length($vID, 1) * GUICtrlRead($Seek)) / 200))
            GUICtrlSetData($LableSeek, "Time: " & _Video_TimePos($vID) & " / " & _Video_Length($vID))
            Sleep(10)
        WEnd
        If Not $Paused Then TogglePause()
    EndIfoÝ÷ ÚÚ-+ºÚ"µÍYÐ^J ÌÍÑÑÐÒJH[ ÌÍÑÑÐÒVÍHH   ÌÍÔÙYZÈ[   ÌÍÑÑÐÒVÌH[   ÌÍÝQ ÉÝÈ  ][ÝÉ][ÝÈ[Ú[H   ÌÍÑÑÐÒVÌB    ÌÍÑÑÐÒHHÕRQÙ]ÝÛÜ[Ê  ÌÍÚÝZJBBBBIÌÍÌHÝ[

ÕY[×Ó[Ý
    ÌÍÝQJH
ÕRPÝXY
    ÌÍÔÙYZÊJHÈ
BBBWÕXÚÜÕÕ[YJ  ÌÍÌ  ÌÍÌK ÌÍÌ  ÌÍÌÊBBBIÌÍÍHÝ[ÑÜX]
    ][ÝÉLNLNLI][ÝË  ÌÍÌK ÌÍÌ  ÌÍÌÊBÕRPÝÙ]]J    ÌÍÓXTÙYZË  ][ÝÕ[YN   ][ÝÈ  [È ÌÍÍ  [È ][ÝÈÈ    ][ÝÈ  [ÈÕY[×Ó[Ý
    ÌÍÝQ
JBÛY
L
BÑ[BWÕY[×ÔÙYZÊ    ÌÍÝQÝ[

ÕY[×Ó[Ý
    ÌÍÝQJH
ÕRPÝXY
    ÌÍÔÙYZÊJHÈ
JBYÝ   ÌÍÔ]ÙY[ÙÙÛT]ÙJ
B[Y

Thanks for the help with the AVI size. Now here's a little jewel for you. If you change up the way you do the seek function in the example it will be a whole lot smoother and react faster when resuming play.

Add in the date.au3 and then change:

Hi your welcome.

No need for the Time.au3 as MCI_Video.au3 has it's own stand alone function for Miliseconds to hh:mm:ss

you can find it near the bottom of my udf.. _MSToHMS()

Yep I actually had the example working that way as your saying , but the trade off is I don't see the frames while I slide.

Most videos I seek through I like to see the frames skip by so I can decide what looks interesting to stop at, you know the juicy bits of the movie that I have no clue at what time or frame the action starts .. lol

A better way would be to have an option for the type of seek to use..

option on seeks after the slider is let go.

option off seek while the slider is being slid.

But since it's just a basic example to see how some the udf functions work I'll leave the autoit video players upto others to write as they see fit ;)

Edit: Added Slide N Seek option to the half ass example, you can find the option under the play menu or use hotkey Ctrl+N to toggle the seek mode.

Cheers

Edited by smashly