Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'SP3'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • General
    • Announcements and Site News
    • Administration
  • AutoIt v3
    • AutoIt Help and Support
    • AutoIt Technical Discussion
    • AutoIt Example Scripts
  • Scripting and Development
    • Developer General Discussion
    • Language Specific Discussion
  • IT Administration
    • Operating System Deployment
    • Windows Client
    • Windows Server
    • Office

Categories

  • AutoIt Team
    • Beta
    • MVP
  • AutoIt
    • Automation
    • Databases and web connections
    • Data compression
    • Encryption and hash
    • Games
    • GUI Additions
    • Hardware
    • Information gathering
    • Internet protocol suite
    • Maths
    • Media
    • PDF
    • Security
    • Social Media and other Website API
    • Windows
  • Scripting and Development
  • IT Administration
    • Operating System Deployment
    • Windows Client
    • Windows Server
    • Office

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Location


WWW


Interests

Found 1 result

  1. I am having problems getting a script to run with admin rights. I have 3 different passwords due to different computers not receiving network updates/pushes to have admin password updated to one consistant. Everytime I run the script it does nothing and exits, so i put in some msgbox's to find out what is going on, and the return with "0" on all three. I have Windows SP3 on the computer and have read in other post that people are thinking that it is causing problems, I am not even able to get one run much less the 32 that they get before it quits working. I have changed the user name and passwords for this forum due to security reasons, any help would be appreciated. If $CmdLine[0] > 0 Then If $CmdLine[1] = "/UpdateOffice" Then UpdateOffice() Exit EndIf Local $user = "admin" Local $pass = "password" Local $pass2 = "password2" Local $pass3 = "password3" If IsAdmin () = 0 Then $run1 = RunAs ( $user, @ComputerName, $pass, 0,@ScriptFullPath & " /UpdateOffice") MsgBox (0,"",$run1) If $run1 = 0 Then $run2 = RunAs( $user, @ComputerName, $pass2, 0,@ScriptFullPath & " /UpdateOffice") MsgBox (0,"",$run2) If $run2 = 0 Then $run3 = RunAs ( $user, @ComputerName, $pass3, 0,@ScriptFullPath & " /UpdateOffice") MsgBox (0,"",$run3) If $run3 = 0 Then MsgBox (0,"",$run3) Exit EndIf EndIf EndIf EndIf UpdateOffice() UpdateOffice is calling the function with a gui that I built. I can attach it if I need but I seen the above being the problem. thanks, Damon
×
×
  • Create New...