Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'Timer UDF'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • General
    • Announcements and Site News
    • Administration
  • AutoIt v3
    • AutoIt Help and Support
    • AutoIt Technical Discussion
    • AutoIt Example Scripts
  • Scripting and Development
    • Developer General Discussion
    • Language Specific Discussion
  • IT Administration
    • Operating System Deployment
    • Windows Client
    • Windows Server
    • Office

Categories

  • AutoIt Team
    • Beta
    • MVP
  • AutoIt
    • Automation
    • Databases and web connections
    • Data compression
    • Encryption and hash
    • Games
    • GUI Additions
    • Hardware
    • Information gathering
    • Internet protocol suite
    • Maths
    • Media
    • PDF
    • Security
    • Social Media and other Website API
    • Windows
  • Scripting and Development
  • IT Administration
    • Operating System Deployment
    • Windows Client
    • Windows Server
    • Office

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Location


WWW


Interests

Found 2 results

  1. Hello everyone I am encountering a strange problem with timers... i.e wrong time difference . This is an test script made by me to compare Arrays & Maps in terms of speed, I wanted publish the results in my Maps topic, so I am hiding the question in the spoiler to prevent spoilage If you run the script(s), you can see that sometimes the time difference is >1 but the actual difference is almost instantaneous, I don't know what is causing the problem, I think the problem is in my end this time because I used both native and UDF functions and they return identical results... However I s
  2. Here is my wrapper for SetTimer and KillTimer APIs. AutoIt already has its own, but I tried to make it as simple as I could. #include-once Global $g_avSimpleTimers = [[0, 0]] Func TimerSet($vFunction, $uInterval) Local $hFunction = DllCallbackRegister($vFunction, "none", "HWND;UINT;UINT_PTR;DWORD") If ($hFunction = 0) Then Return 0 Local $uTimerId = DllCall("user32.dll", "UINT_PTR", "SetTimer", _ "HWND", 0, _ "UINT_PTR", 0, _ "UINT", $uInterval, _ "ptr", DllCallbackGetPtr($hFunction))[0] If ($uTimerId = 0) Then DllCallbackFree($hFunction) Return 0 EndIf ReDim $g_a
×
×
  • Create New...