Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags '_arrayunique'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • General
    • Announcements and Site News
    • Administration
  • AutoIt v3
    • AutoIt Help and Support
    • AutoIt Technical Discussion
    • AutoIt Example Scripts
  • Scripting and Development
    • Developer General Discussion
    • Language Specific Discussion
  • IT Administration
    • Operating System Deployment
    • Windows Client
    • Windows Server
    • Office

Categories

  • AutoIt Team
    • Beta
    • MVP
  • AutoIt
    • Automation
    • Databases and web connections
    • Data compression
    • Encryption and hash
    • Games
    • GUI Additions
    • Hardware
    • Information gathering
    • Internet protocol suite
    • Maths
    • Media
    • PDF
    • Security
    • Social Media and other Website API
    • Windows
  • Scripting and Development
  • IT Administration
    • Operating System Deployment
    • Windows Client
    • Windows Server
    • Office

Categories

  • Forum FAQ
  • AutoIt

Calendars

  • Community Calendar

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Location


WWW


Interests

Found 6 results

  1. Hi, I have update to the most recent Autoit version. I have a little problem with _ArrayUnique function. If I have one array with two rows. _ArrayUnique crashes. I haven't any problem if there are more than two rows. I know that seems useless use this function with two rows, but these rows are the result of a search (generally I have more than two rows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Include\Array.au3" (2290) : ==> Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded.: Local $vFirstElem = ( ($iDims = 1) ? ($aArray[$iBase]) : ($aArray[$iColumn
  2. This seems currently a hot topic. Anyway I have been thinking of trying out this idea for a while. This is in experimental stage and uses an old idea of declaring uniquely named variables followed by testing for their existence. I always thought it was an interesting approach. You can set the second parameter to case sensitive. R stands for Row. It returns either a one dimensional array or a two dimensional array of unique rows. Three datatypes are ignored: namely nested arrays, objects and DLLstructs. If someone knows a way to test these items quickly for uniqueness, or represent the data as
  3. Hello , Here are three stepts that I would like to speed up - if possible: STEP 1: I am generating an array, containing binary numbers up to a certain amount of digits. My script adds leading zeros, so that each number has equal amount of digits. Example: 14 digit Binary array: I am using the code For $i = 0 to 2^$bit-1 ; $bit amount of digits. for example: 14 $binary = ( Dec2Bin($i) ) ; Check length of binary string $adig = $bit - StringLen($binary) ; Determine how many leading 0 have to be added $zeros = "" For $j = 1 To $adig
  4. I think there may be a bug with _ArrayUnique introduced in 3.3.14 (or it could just be me). I updated ticket #3078 with the attached files to demonstrate. If you run test.au3 against the test data file in 3.3.12 it works and you see a unique array from _arrayDisplay. If you do the same in 3.3.14 the _arrayDisplay view will be empty. I read the script breaking changes and the updates but I don't think it should have cause this. Please let me know if I am doing something wrong. #include <Excel.au3> #include <Array.au3> func _openSourceData() $sourcefile=FileOpenDialog("
  5. Good Morning AutoIT Geniuses I have version 3.3.14.1. I am experiencing an error with the default Array.au3 or _ArrayUnique I believe it is with this single line in my au3 file...$aUniqueHostname = _ArrayUnique ($array01, 1) SendAndLog("GEN_CSVMinRowLimit01 - Started", $tempzipdir & '\' & $LogFileName01, True) ; CSV Minimum Row Limit (FYI - default was originally set to 5000) $array01 = $twoDarray MsgBox (0, "", "You are here 1") $aUniqueHostname = _ArrayUnique ($array01, 1) ; FYI - The program never makes it to here: MsgBox (0, &
  6. Recently I found myself needing to "Uniqueify" large arrays of data. Not happy with the speed I decided to check out how _ArrayUnique worked and if it could be improved. Below is my overhauled version of _ArrayUnique. "Uniqueify" An array of 500 random numbers (average of 5 results) Old: 274.597787502462 New: 240.237994573652 "Uniqueify" An array of 1000 random numbers (average of 5 results) Old: 1070.06629280595 New: 920.537746095923 Still not fast but faster Changed ALL Dim's to Local's From the help file: "You should use Local or Global, instead of Dim, to explicitly st
×
×
  • Create New...