Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'compiled script'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • General
    • Announcements and Site News
    • Administration
  • AutoIt v3
    • AutoIt Help and Support
    • AutoIt Technical Discussion
    • AutoIt Example Scripts
  • Scripting and Development
    • Developer General Discussion
    • Language Specific Discussion
  • IT Administration
    • Operating System Deployment
    • Windows Client
    • Windows Server
    • Office

Categories

  • AutoIt Team
    • Beta
    • MVP
  • AutoIt
    • Automation
    • Databases and web connections
    • Data compression
    • Encryption and hash
    • Games
    • GUI Additions
    • Hardware
    • Information gathering
    • Internet protocol suite
    • Maths
    • Media
    • PDF
    • Security
    • Social Media and other Website API
    • Windows
  • Scripting and Development
  • IT Administration
    • Operating System Deployment
    • Windows Client
    • Windows Server
    • Office

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Location


WWW


Interests

Found 2 results

  1. Hey guys I have a script in which I have included some self-made files in the script directory. In these files I have various variables defined. This is how the file is included and then called in the main script: #include "Data\test.au3" MsgBox(0,"",$variable1) test.au3 could contain something like: $variable1 = "Hello1" $variable2 = "Hello2" $variable3 = "Hello3" Now, if I want to change the value of $variable1 and then run the script, no problem. The script uses the new edited variable.
  2. Hello all, I've received great help from the forum community before, so I'm hoping for a repeat. I have a series of compiled scripts that do the following: launch MS Access database, execute macros, provide mid-process credentials, and launch the following database for a rinse-and-repeat. I've used my credentials for the scripts, and after some adjustments everything runs just as intended. I've got dozens of good runs under my belt on my profile with my credentials. However, when my coworker attempts to run the scripts on his profile, the scripts only get through the login step. When the macr
×
×
  • Create New...