Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'damaged'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • General
    • Announcements and Site News
    • Administration
  • AutoIt v3
    • AutoIt Help and Support
    • AutoIt Technical Discussion
    • AutoIt Example Scripts
  • Scripting and Development
    • Developer General Discussion
    • Language Specific Discussion
  • IT Administration
    • Operating System Deployment
    • Windows Client
    • Windows Server
    • Office

Categories

  • AutoIt Team
    • Beta
    • MVP
  • AutoIt
    • Automation
    • Databases and web connections
    • Data compression
    • Encryption and hash
    • Games
    • GUI Additions
    • Hardware
    • Information gathering
    • Internet protocol suite
    • Maths
    • Media
    • PDF
    • Security
    • Social Media and other Website API
    • Windows
  • Scripting and Development
  • IT Administration
    • Operating System Deployment
    • Windows Client
    • Windows Server
    • Office

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Location


WWW


Interests

Found 1 result

  1. Hello, I just discovered bad thing. If I used _FileWriteToLine function in AutoIt3 beta since 3.3.9.20 and newer, after launching the file it's partially damaged itself. Older versions work correctly and there is no file damaging. Look at the example and test on different versions - older and newer. (Added): I think the problem is in IncludeFile.au3 v.3.3.9.20, line 677: Local $aArray = StringRegExp(@CRLF & $sFileRead & @CRLF, "(*BSR_ANYCRLF)([^\R]*)(?:\R)(?:\R$)?", 3) v.3.3.9.19, line 683: Local $aArray = StringRegExp(@CRLF & $sFileRead & @CRLF, "([^\r\n]*)(?:\r\n|\n|\r)(?:[\r\n]$)?", 3) Maybe the pipe "|" I used is the reason? #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=Release date|18.10.2013 partypooper, MrCreatoR? P.S. Excuse me for strange characters in line number 5. It's an online artifact, there is no such characters in my code. #region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #AutoIt3Wrapper_Compression=4 #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Comment=http://monter.FM #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Description=Example file showing beta bug since AutoIt3.3.9.20. #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=Release date|18.10.2013 #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_LegalCopyright=monter.FM #endregion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #include <Date.au3> #include <File.au3> Global $msg, $flg, $sec $title = 'AutoIt3 - version ' & @AutoItVersion FileChangeDir(@ScriptDir) If StringReplace(@AutoItVersion, '.', '') > 33919 Then VerBug() Else VerOK() EndIf FileInfo() MsgBox($flg, $title, $msg, $sec) If $flg = 48 Then Run('notepad.exe ' & @ScriptName) Func VerBug() $msg = 'This version has just damaged this file.' & @CRLF & 'Fortunately I made the *.bak copy :)' & @CRLF & 'Look at this damaged script now.' $flg = 48 $sec = 6 FileCopy(@ScriptName, @ScriptName & '.bak') EndFunc ;==>VerBug Func VerOK() $msg = "This version works fine and shouldn't damage this file." $flg = 64 $sec = 3 EndFunc ;==>VerOK Func FileInfo() Opt('TrayIconDebug', 1) $strRes = '#AutoIt3Wrapper_' For $ln = 1 To 10 $srchRes = StringInStr(FileReadLine(@ScriptFullPath, $ln), $strRes) If $srchRes > 0 Then $lr = $ln ExitLoop EndIf Next $strRes = '#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=Release date|' For $ln = $lr To $lr + 16 $srchRes = StringInStr(FileReadLine(@ScriptFullPath, $ln), $strRes) If $srchRes > 0 Then $lnRes = $ln ExitLoop EndIf Next $rd = FileGetTime(@ScriptFullPath, 0, 0) _FileWriteToLine(@ScriptFullPath, $lnRes, '#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=Release date|' & $rd[2] & '.' & $rd[1] & '.' & $rd[0], 1) Global $dateRlse = $rd[2] & '.' & $rd[1] & '.' & $rd[0] FileSetTime(@ScriptFullPath, $rd[0] & $rd[1] & $rd[2] & $rd[3] & $rd[4] & $rd[5], 0) EndFunc ;==>FileInfo FileWriteToLine_bug_Au3.3.9.20+.au3
×
×
  • Create New...