Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'execquery'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • General
    • Announcements and Site News
    • Administration
  • AutoIt v3
    • AutoIt Help and Support
    • AutoIt Technical Discussion
    • AutoIt Example Scripts
  • Scripting and Development
    • Developer General Discussion
    • Language Specific Discussion
  • IT Administration
    • Operating System Deployment
    • Windows Client
    • Windows Server
    • Office

Categories

  • AutoIt Team
    • Beta
    • MVP
  • AutoIt
    • Automation
    • Databases and web connections
    • Data compression
    • Encryption and hash
    • Games
    • GUI Additions
    • Hardware
    • Information gathering
    • Internet protocol suite
    • Maths
    • Media
    • PDF
    • Security
    • Social Media and other Website API
    • Windows
  • Scripting and Development
  • IT Administration
    • Operating System Deployment
    • Windows Client
    • Windows Server
    • Office

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Location


WWW


Interests

Found 4 results

  1. Hy All, again I got a question. I try to convert wmic PATH Win32_videocontroller GET adapterram i tried to to it like in this example but my knoledge is not good enough Local $oWMI = ObjGet("winmgmts:root\CIMV2") Local $oDisks = $oWMI.ExecQuery("select * from WIN32_DiskDrive") So i tired Local $oWMI = ObjGet("winmgmts:root\CIMV2") Local $oGMRam= $oWMI.ExecQuery("Win32_videocontroller") $Memory=$oGMRam.adapterram but this does not work. I like to understand what i need to do?
  2. Never experienced anything like this before, so to you I come for help... I'm in the process of rewriting my fork of JSThePatriot's excellent Computer Information library, and my current project is rewriting the User profiling function. One of the new features I've added in is gathering the list of groups a particular user profile belongs to, which uses an existing WMI object to run an "ASSOCIATORS OF" query targeting the specified domain and username. When I run the function under my own user account from within ISN/ScITE or compile it and run it via Windows Explorer, my test script collects
  3. Hi folks, I am working with win32_printerconfiguration for checking the duplex option is installed or not in the printers. $objWMIService = ObjGet("winmgmts:\\" & @ComputerName & "\root\CIMV2") $Error_WMI = @error If IsObj($objWMIService) Then $colItemsa = $objWMIService.ExecQuery ("Select * from Win32_PrinterConfiguration ", "WQL",$wbemFlagReturnImmediately + $wbemFlagForwardOnly) If IsObj($colItemsa) Then For $objPrinters In $colItemsa msgbox(0,"check","entering loop") $
  4. Hi, Im trying to pull out some network adapter settings, this is my script: $colAdapters = $objWMIService.ExecQuery ("SELECT * FROM Win32_NetworkAdapterConfiguration WHERE IPEnabled = True") For $objAdapter in $colAdapters If Not ($objAdapter.IPAddress) = " " Then ConsoleWrite (" ID: " & $objAdapter.NetConnectionid& @CR) ConsoleWrite (" Physical (MAC) address: " & $objAdapter.MACAddress& @CR) ConsoleWrite (" IP Address : " & $objAdapter.IPAddress(0)& @CR) ConsoleWrite (" IP Subnet : " & $obj
×
×
  • Create New...