Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'lists'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • General
    • Announcements and Site News
    • Administration
  • AutoIt v3
    • AutoIt Help and Support
    • AutoIt Technical Discussion
    • AutoIt Example Scripts
  • Scripting and Development
    • Developer General Discussion
    • Language Specific Discussion
  • IT Administration
    • Operating System Deployment
    • Windows Client
    • Windows Server
    • Office


  • AutoIt Team
    • Beta
    • MVP
  • AutoIt
    • Automation
    • Databases and web connections
    • Data compression
    • Encryption and hash
    • Games
    • GUI Additions
    • Hardware
    • Information gathering
    • Internet protocol suite
    • Maths
    • Media
    • PDF
    • Security
    • Social Media and other Website API
    • Windows
  • Scripting and Development
  • IT Administration
    • Operating System Deployment
    • Windows Client
    • Windows Server
    • Office

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start






Found 3 results

  1. Hi guys One of my project is to create an uninstaller GUI that list all app on a computer so my techs can choose to remove apps without having to connect to his admin session (and loose time, especially while remotely controlling a domain machine). I did succeeded by creating a version one but it's very slow so I decided to create a version 2 of it, speeding things up and bring improvements. Here's my code so far: Problems are: 1/ If I click 2 items, only the last one is taken into account when I click the "uninstall" button (the msgbox is for testing outputs ATM)
  2. I am trying to build a list from a query run against a sybase db. This part works fine. My problem is this, I want to display values in a list depending on the value of certain fields i.e. See below which works for two. Unfortunately, I need it to work for 3 values. I don't know how I can do this for 3. I did try doing a select case but I was getting errors. i.e. if value =0 then "Card Check" if Value = - Then "Card Spend" Else "Money Added" The below immediate iif works brilliantly for two but as I say I need to build this with 3 different values.
  3. Hi everyone, I have an array which is populated among results found with the AD UDF. So there can be hundreds of results. This array is output in a txt file in order to read the lines: Here's some lines: 307|3| USERID|CN=XXXX,OU=Users,OU=SITE,OU=Brazil,OU=LA,DC=XXXX,DC=XXXX|NAME, FIRST NAME XXXX|CN=XXXX,OU=Users,OU=XXXX,OU=Mexico,OU=LA,DC=XXXX,DC=XXXX|XXXX XXXX XXXX|CN=XXXX,OU=Users,OU=XXXX,OU=Argentina,OU=LA,DC=XXXX,DC=XXXX|XXXX XXXXThe first value is the number of returned results; the second one is the number of rows of the array. The file will always be outputted like the "code" above.
  • Create New...