Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'tcptimeout'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • General
    • Announcements and Site News
    • Administration
  • AutoIt v3
    • AutoIt Help and Support
    • AutoIt Technical Discussion
    • AutoIt Example Scripts
  • Scripting and Development
    • Developer General Discussion
    • Language Specific Discussion
  • IT Administration
    • Operating System Deployment
    • Windows Client
    • Windows Server
    • Office


  • AutoIt Team
    • Beta
    • MVP
  • AutoIt
    • Automation
    • Databases and web connections
    • Data compression
    • Encryption and hash
    • Games
    • GUI Additions
    • Hardware
    • Information gathering
    • Internet protocol suite
    • Maths
    • Media
    • PDF
    • Security
    • Social Media and other Website API
    • Windows
  • Scripting and Development
  • IT Administration
    • Operating System Deployment
    • Windows Client
    • Windows Server
    • Office

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start






Found 3 results

  1. ---------- edit: this is probably in the wrong place, can a moderator move it to wherever it belongs? ---------- is there any way to completely disable TCPTimeout and make TCPRecv() wait indefinitely? maybe setting it to 0 or -1 or something? the docs doesn't seem to mention any way to disable it - the underlying C code would set SO_RCVTIMEO to 0 , aka DWORD timeout=0; setsockopt(s, SOL_SOCKET, SO_RCVTIMEO, &timeout, sizeof(timeout));
  2. Hi. I'm working on a script to "round robin" through a list of Terminal Servers. the PC's host names are like "PC1", "PC2", "PC3", ... at each site, so I just use the "number suffix" to determine, which TS server shall be tried for *THIS* PC first, 2nd, 3rd (done, no problem). The issue is showing up, when a TS-Server is *NOT* available. Setting opt("tcptimeout",50) doesn't speed up the process, but I don't think, this is autoit related: it always takes quite a number of seconds to get the result, also with several other tools I've tried, that make use of the Win network APIs. So I suspect,
  3. I've seen this for a while now but I never really got around to doing anything... It seems UDPRecv has a 100ms delay if nothing is recieved (which is to be expected), but it totally ignores the value set in the TCPTimeout option. I'm not sure if that is intended or if it is a bug so I figured I'd ask here before throwing it up on the trac so I knew what to file it as. I know "TCPTimeout" implies that it's only for TCP, but other things seem to use TCP and UDP interchangably in their names (TCPStartup/UDPStartup, etc) so I figured it could have just been accidentally left un-implemented in t
  • Create New...