Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'timer udf'.
Hello everyone I am encountering a strange problem with timers... i.e wrong time difference . This is an test script made by me to compare Arrays & Maps in terms of speed, I wanted publish the results in my Maps topic, so I am hiding the question in the spoiler to prevent spoilage If you run the script(s), you can see that sometimes the time difference is >1 but the actual difference is almost instantaneous, I don't know what is causing the problem, I think the problem is in my end this time because I used both native and UDF functions and they return identical results... However I s
Here is my wrapper for SetTimer and KillTimer APIs. AutoIt already has its own, but I tried to make it as simple as I could. #include-once Global $g_avSimpleTimers = [[0, 0]] Func TimerSet($vFunction, $uInterval) Local $hFunction = DllCallbackRegister($vFunction, "none", "HWND;UINT;UINT_PTR;DWORD") If ($hFunction = 0) Then Return 0 Local $uTimerId = DllCall("user32.dll", "UINT_PTR", "SetTimer", _ "HWND", 0, _ "UINT_PTR", 0, _ "UINT", $uInterval, _ "ptr", DllCallbackGetPtr($hFunction)) If ($uTimerId = 0) Then DllCallbackFree($hFunction) Return 0 EndIf ReDim $g_a