Reading IE object when message box present

I have a script that completes a form on a website then submits it to create a report.

When the form has no errors the site displays a message box saying "Your report has been submitted successfully" and provides an "Ok" button to click. When the form contains errors and needs to be fixed before being re-submitted, there is an error message on the webpage that shows "Your request contains errors."

This script was compiled and has been in use for about a year now without issue. A couple weeks ago some of its users began to get crashes during this phase of the script. I absolutely cannot reproduce this error unless the script is compiled. Below is the code that has been in use for the past year.

While Not WinExists("Microsoft Internet Explorer", "Your report has been submitted successfully") ; While waiting for the report to succeed,
    ; What are the odds of the message box appearing at this point in the script?
    If StringInStr($oIE.document.body.innerHTML, "Your request contains errors.") > 0 Then ; If the form contains errors,
        MsgBox(262160, "Warning", "Request contains errors." & @CR & @CR & "Please correct manually and re-submit.", 5)
        If IsObj($oIE) Then
            $oIE.Visible = True
            $oIE = ""
        EndIf
        Return
    EndIf
    Sleep(100)
Wend

ControlClick("Microsoft Internet Explorer", "Your report has been submitted successfully", "Button1")

It is at this point of the program where the user will get the 'Line -1: Error: Variable must be of type "Object"' crash

Now the users CAN get the AutoIt error message box after a report completes successfully. I would guess it has a 50% chance of happening each time. I can only imagine that immediately after the While Not WinExists() returns True, the report successful message box comes up and the $oIE.document.body.innerHTML cannot be performed while the message box is open.

I replaced _IEBodyReadHTML() with $oIE.document.body.innerHTML to make sure it wasn't IE.au3 that was causing the issue. I also tried the following with no luck.

If (Not WinExists("Microsoft Internet Explorer", "Your report has been submitted successfully")) And StringInStr($oIE.document.body.innerHTML, "Your request contains errors.") > 0 Then

Is there any code I can use that can read the webpage while the message box is visible?

Thank you for your time.

Edited by Vakari