If statment problems

I have run into a snag, where i dont know how to redirect the script to how i want to, i have put some markings in what should be happening but i dont know how to figure that out. If some one could look at the two If statements in the beginning i have marked and tell me how i might do what i want that would be of great help.

i didnt know how to paste the code correctly so i just attached the script file instead.

bot.au3

Edited by larcerkev

I have run into a snag, where i dont know how to redirect the script to how i want to, i have put some markings in what should be happening but i dont know how to figure that out. If some one could look at the two If statements in the beginning i have marked and tell me how i might do what i want that would be of great help.

i didnt know how to paste the code correctly so i just attached the script file instead.

I can't see what you want to do, so I think you need to explain a bit more.

You have

$started = 0
            If $started = 0

so you have forced the check ($started = 0) to be true. If the test was false (ie $started <> 0) then the code continues executing at the 'Else', so what condition do you want to make the code after the If test execute?

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

Well at this point I'm not so sure what I was trying to do, I believe I was trying to make the script very adaptiable for the game but eventually gave up and wrote a whole new script scavenging from the previous one. The new one works just fine so this thread is a pointless thread as of now, thanks for trying to help.