Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VicTT

Quick Question

12 posts in this topic

How do I send a <delete> character?What about a backspace?

[quote]Together we might liveDivided we must fall[/quote]

{BACKSPACE} or {BS} ...BACKSPACE 
{DELETE} or {DEL} ...DELETE

straight from the help file.. dont people read it ne more

[u]Old Projects:[/u]A3MORGB2Hex[u]Old Functions:[/u]_TimeAdd/_TimeSub_AddComma_BubbleSort _RippleSort "He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words." - Elbert Hubbard.

Lol..sorry..that was my bad actually..I had written Send({BACKSPACE}) without the " "..thanks alot..:)..I don't have a helpfile..I've only got a "Helpfile" directory and tons of .au3 examples in it..no "helpfile.hlp"..

I had no idea a helpfile existed in my installation..If you could pin-point the location, I'd be very much gratefull..

#6 ·  Posted (edited)

try clicking, Start > Programs > AutoIt v3 > AutoIt Help File :)

Edited by burrup

[u]Old Projects:[/u]A3MORGB2Hex[u]Old Functions:[/u]_TimeAdd/_TimeSub_AddComma_BubbleSort _RippleSort "He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words." - Elbert Hubbard.

Lol.."Thank you, oh great master!"..:)))..Yep..that fixed it..

any time, it contains everything you need to know, and if it doesnt jsut ask =)

Thanks for not being rude to him like some people would've burrup, we need more good help around here... not saying I do an especially good job or anything :)

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

np, we all started out once :D, and when you are first learning it can be hard and may need some guidance and it is nice to have it :)

#11 ·  Posted (edited)

Thanks for the help but I think the idiot.gif used doesn't need any other explanation..:)..

Edited by VicTT