Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jackyyll

Cordinate tracker

6 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Is it possible to build a cordinate tracker into one of my script so when you hit a hotkey it freezes the Cords? If so how

Edited by jackyyll

what kind of coordinates?

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

Like cordnates that are relative to the screen, so the user of my script can choose where they want it to click

Commands needed (optional ones have { and } around them):

Opt/AutoItSetOption

MouseGetPos

{GuiCreate}

{GuiCtrlCreateLabel}

{GuiSetState}

{SplashTextOn}

{SplashOff}

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

Is it possible to build a cordinate tracker into one of my script so when you hit a hotkey it freezes the Cords? If so how

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Here is a sample script that should help you.

Global $selectKey = "^c"

Global $selectAbortKey = "^a"

Global $selectKeyHit

Global $selectAbortKeyHit

CaptureLocationSetup()

While $selectKeyHit = 0 And $selectAbortKeyHit = 0

$coord = MouseGetPos()

SplashTextOn("","Current location " & $coord[0] & "," & $coord[1] & ".", 200, 16, -1, 100, 3, "Ariel", 10, 500)

Sleep(100)

WEnd

Exit

Func CaptureLocationSetup()

HotKeySet($selectKey, "CaptureLocation"); Capture loot location

HotKeySet($selectAbortKey, "CaptureLocationabort")

$selectKeyHit = 0

$selectAbortKeyHit = 0

EndFunc ;==>CaptureLocationSetup

Func CaptureLocation()

$selectKeyHit = 1

HotKeySet($selectKey)

HotKeySet($selectAbortKey)

$coord = MouseGetPos()

SplashOff()

SplashTextOn("","Location " & $coord[0] & "," & $coord[1] & " selected.", 200, 16, -1, 100, 3, "Ariel", 10, 500)

Sleep(1000)

EndFunc ;==>CaptureLocation

Func CaptureLocationabort()

$selectAbortKeyHit = 1

HotKeySet($selectKey)

HotKeySet($selectAbortKey)

SplashTextOn("","Location selection aborted.", 200, 16, -1, 100, 3, "Ariel", 10, 500)

Sleep(1000)

EndFunc ;==>CaptureLocationabort

#6 ·  Posted (edited)

.....so the user of my script can choose where they want it to click

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not sure that I understand what you want, but maybe there is some code in this post that might help. You might be able to use or modify what I posted there. Edited by herewasplato

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]