PixelGetColor 1024 Everywhere

Hi,

I try to use PixelGetColor So I use findchecksum_example.au3 to find the X, Y and Decimal Pixel Color.

On my desktop, it work fine. But when I try to get Decimal Pixel Color on my game, it always says: Decimal Pixel Color: 1024 (See screenshot below)

So I cant use any PixelGetColor, it doesnt work, only Pixel Checksum ($checksum = PixelChecksum(914, 62, 994, 74)) but its not good enough for me

(The HP Drop (Ex: 900/1000 HP, So the script press f8, So I use an Healing Pots, second hit by monster; my HP is now 400/1000, the script use ONE pot, (500/1000), next shot I die...So is there a way to get the Original Pixel Checksum and the script will press F8 4-5-6-7-8-9-10 times if needed to get back to the original HP ??)

Posted Image

:D yeah.. i chek this in my game too.. and thats show 1024 pixels too :D why?

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Die die die my darling[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Don't utter a single word[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Die die die my darling[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Just shut your pretty mouth[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]I'll be seeing you again[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]I'll be seeing you[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]In hell[/font][/center]