Button press not recognised during script execution

vishu

Hi All,

Am new to this forum, but long time since I have been relying on this forum for my questions and for sure have found the answers at ease in this forum.

This time am stuck up with an issue. I have a script which creates a GUI and upon clicking start button execution starts once execution starts other button press is not being recognized even though I have declared "Opt("GUIOnEventMode",1)" , but much to my surprise all the buttons presses are recognized before pressing the start buttons but after pressing the same the other buttons are not recognized(Ex: I have Exit,Pause buttons in my App)

Pl Guide me.

Thanks to one and All.

My special thanks to AutoIt Admins for hosting such a wonder full site :-)

Cheers,

Vishu

Hi All,

Am new to this forum, but long time since I have been relying on this forum for my questions and for sure have found the answers at ease in this forum.

This time am stuck up with an issue. I have a script which creates a GUI and upon clicking start button execution starts once execution starts other button press is not being recognized even though I have declared "Opt("GUIOnEventMode",1)" , but much to my surprise all the buttons presses are recognized before pressing the start buttons but after pressing the same the other buttons are not recognized(Ex: I have Exit,Pause buttons in my App)

Pl Guide me.

Thanks to one and All.

My special thanks to AutoIt Admins for hosting such a wonder full site :-)

Cheers,

Vishu

It could be that the start button calls a function and the script is busy inside that function. It won't be until the script leaves, or returns from, the function that it will respond to other messages like another button press.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

It could be that the start button calls a function and the script is busy inside that function. It won't be until the script leaves, or returns from, the function that it will respond to other messages like another button press.

Script.txt

Hi All,

Thanks for all your replies I have attached my script hope it is accessible. In the Start function actually I have not inserted Sleep but I have mentioned the functions which has to be executed on pressing the start button in which I haven't called the button press function I tried adding those functions but result was the same not recognising the button press.

I have attached the script it would be Great if you all can help me out.

Thanks,

Vishu