Another Pixel Search Question

Ok, i have been playin with this pixel search concept for a few days now.

I dont know if it is my computer, or just my programming, but if anyone could help, i would greatly appreciate it.

I have read all the other help topics for pixel search, and the origional script i made all i had to do was change a few things.

Now that i have changed them, the script doesnt work.

Well actually i think the part that doesnt work is the mouse clicking part.

The reason i think it is that is because when i started, i had it just locate the pixel, and a box popped up telling me where the pixel was. That worked, but now that i have it clicking on the pixel instead, the script doesnt do anything at all.

Anyways here is the script, try it out, and if you have any suggestions please let me know. Thank you all sooo much for all your help.

HotKeySet ("^e", "MyExit")
While 1

$coord = PixelSearch( 0, 0, 400, 500, 0xff0000,10,3)

If Not @error Then
    MouseClick("left", $coord[0],$coord[1],0) 
EndIf
Sleep(1000)
WEnd
Func MyExit ()
Exit
EndFunc
[font="Optima"]Every once in a while... we realize the sun does not rise on our command.[/font][font="Optima"]"Man Standing on Toilet is High on Pot" :Qui Con Jin[/font][font="Optima"]"Can't We All Just Get Along?" :The man who said that was shot by his brother shortly afterwards.[/font]Brand new site/forum i just started. As of 04/12/2005 no members.Check it out, join if you want.

your telling it to click 0 times change

to

MouseClick("left", $coord[0],$coord[1],1)

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

your telling it to click 0 times change

to

MouseClick("left", $coord[0],$coord[1],1)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, thanks alot i hadnt realized i had done that.

But, for some bad news, the script still sits there idle, and i dont know why.

[font="Optima"]Every once in a while... we realize the sun does not rise on our command.[/font][font="Optima"]"Man Standing on Toilet is High on Pot" :Qui Con Jin[/font][font="Optima"]"Can't We All Just Get Along?" :The man who said that was shot by his brother shortly afterwards.[/font]Brand new site/forum i just started. As of 04/12/2005 no members.Check it out, join if you want.

Could be the application thats running, I've heard that some games WoW comes to mind, dont accept MouseMove/Click. I can not verify this as I havent found a game it doesnt work it.

You can drop the # of clicks as it defaults to 1, but that shouldn't matter.

Start -> Programs -> AutoIt v3 -> AutoIt Help File -> Index -> (The Function you are asking about)----- Links -----DllStruct UDFsRSA Crypto UDFs

Could be the application thats running, I've heard that some games WoW comes to mind, dont accept MouseMove/Click.  I can not  verify this as I havent found a game it doesnt work it.

You can drop the # of clicks as it defaults to 1, but that shouldn't matter.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, i seem to be getting the clicking part to work, but now i have another problem.

I cant seem to get the correct color for what i want to click.

Basically, what i am doing here is this.

once the script is called, i want it to find a color(this color is in a particular gui i have made),(also this color is on a certain character in a game that i want to be clicked).

I hope that makes sense.

When it is all said and done, i want the script to find the color in the gui, and click on the character that has the color, then sleep till the character is dead.

Another problem i am having is setting up the "window", search area that i want to be searched. It seems to me that in my code i have now, it only searches a small "window" even though i have it set to search in these coordinates 50,50,400,400.

that should make a 400x400 "window" that is 50 coordinates down and out from the top left of my screen.

should look like this if i am right.....

............................................................................................
:                                                                                         :<--- Screen Border
:                                                                                         :
:     ............................                                                      :
:     :                       :<---Pixel Search "Window"                               :
:     :                       :                                                     :
:     :                       :                                                     :
:     :..........................:                                                      :
:                                                                                         :                     
:..........................................................................................:

Anyways, i think i have a good solution, if anyone is up to it.

I would really appreciate it if someone would work with me on this 1 on 1.

If anyone understands what i am trying to do, and has the time and patience to help me, please IM me on MSN messenger.

My sn is dd_hotreadhead@hotmail.com

Thank you in advance for your help, and i promise to give you credit when i have the final product.

Could be the application thats running, I've heard that some games WoW comes to mind, dont accept MouseMove/Click.  I can not  verify this as I havent found a game it doesnt work it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can assure you, without even the faintest glimmer of a doubt, that MouseMove/Click works with WoW.

601DisengageEnd Program