hide process

Hello.

Before acussing me of doing something illegal (as I have seen in other posts), you need to know I am not doing any virus or something like that.

I need to hide a process from showing in TaskManager because I am trying to create a script that monitorises the activity of my employes (what windows they keep opened ad for how long, how much do they work on the computer, etc.).

If you have any suggestions about how could I do this plese guide me. Also if you consider this topic is out of place, please post me on private.

Thanks in advance.

I do not like stupid and idiot people that write idiot things...If you are one, do not write.

Hello.

Before acussing me of doing something illegal (as I have seen in other posts), you need to know I am not doing any virus or something like that.

I need to hide a process from showing in TaskManager because I am trying to create a script that monitorises the activity of my employes (what windows they keep opened ad for how long, how much do they work on the computer, etc.).

If you have any suggestions about how could I do this plese guide me. Also if you consider this topic is out of place, please post me on private.

Thanks in advance.

You have employees, but can't spell "monitorises" or "employes"? :D

Hiding processes is not discussed on this forum. Take it to some hacker board somewhere and please don't use AutoIt for whatever you are doing.

:D

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law