Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
seres

traytip problem

5 posts in this topic

ok, i have a problem with the trytip, it doesnt show up when i hide autoit program in the tryicons, is there a way to show a try even if the autoit try is hidden or to show a try in the system clock?

Not that I know of. What you can do is search the help file for "TraySetState". You can show the tray icon just while the traytip is active.

Another idea would be to make your own gui and just put it in the bottom corner of the screen.

[font="Verdana"] [size="2"]"[/size][/font]Failure is not an option -- it comes packaged with Windows"[font="Verdana"][size="2"] Gecko Web Browser[/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"], [/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"]Yahtzee![/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"], Toolbar Launcher (like RocketDock)[/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"]Internet Blocker, Simple Calculator, Local Weather, Easy GDI+ GUI [/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"]Triangle Solver, TCP File Transfer, [/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"]Valuater's Autoit Wrappers[/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="3"][size="2"][size="2"]OOP In AutoIt[/size][/size][/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"][size="1"]Using Windows XP SP3, 1GB RAM, AMD Athlon Processor @ 2.1 GHzCheck me out at gadgets.freehostrocket.com[/size][/size][/font]

AutoItSetOption("TrayIconHide", 1)

$tip = ToolTip("This is a tooltip", @DesktopWidth - 140, @DesktopHeight - 100,"Example",1,"")

Sleep(5000)

AutoItSetOption("TrayIconHide", 1)

$tip = ToolTip("This is a tooltip", @DesktopWidth - 140, @DesktopHeight - 100,"Example",1,"")

Sleep(5000)

That is an option, but then you can't do anything in those 5 seconds.

[font="Verdana"] [size="2"]"[/size][/font]Failure is not an option -- it comes packaged with Windows"[font="Verdana"][size="2"] Gecko Web Browser[/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"], [/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"]Yahtzee![/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"], Toolbar Launcher (like RocketDock)[/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"]Internet Blocker, Simple Calculator, Local Weather, Easy GDI+ GUI [/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"]Triangle Solver, TCP File Transfer, [/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"]Valuater's Autoit Wrappers[/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="3"][size="2"][size="2"]OOP In AutoIt[/size][/size][/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"][size="1"]Using Windows XP SP3, 1GB RAM, AMD Athlon Processor @ 2.1 GHzCheck me out at gadgets.freehostrocket.com[/size][/size][/font]

ok, i have a problem with the trytip, it doesnt show up when i hide autoit program in the tryicons, is there a way to show a try even if the autoit try is hidden or to show a try in the system clock?

You can use this code to cleanup Residual Tray Icons.

;//Refresh the ICON Tray after performing a ProcessClose [Clear Residual Icons]
Func _UpdateTray()
    Local $iMode = Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 4)
    Local $hControl = ControlGetHandle("[CLASS:Shell_TrayWnd]", "", "[CLASSNN:ToolbarWindow321]")
    Local $acSize = WinGetClientSize($hControl)
    For $x = 0 To $acSize[0] Step 5
        For $Y = 0 To $acSize[1] Step 5
            DllCall("user32.dll", "lparam", "SendMessage", "hwnd", $hControl, "int", 0x0200, "wparam", 0, "lparam", BitOR($Y * 0x10000, BitAND($x, 0xFFFF)))
        Next
    Next
    Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", $iMode)
EndFunc   ;==>_UpdateTray