Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
waxxed

Need a template to save a whole lot of variables to a file.

3 posts in this topic

Hey does anyone have an example or template to save a whole bunch of variables as keys in a settings.ini file?

If not ill just go write it myself but im sure someone has done this pretty easily.

Maybe im just being lazy.

Thanks!

The best way to write a lot of variables to an ini file is to use a for...next loop and iniwrite inside the loop.

[font="Verdana"] [size="2"]"[/size][/font]Failure is not an option -- it comes packaged with Windows"[font="Verdana"][size="2"] Gecko Web Browser[/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"], [/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"]Yahtzee![/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"], Toolbar Launcher (like RocketDock)[/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"]Internet Blocker, Simple Calculator, Local Weather, Easy GDI+ GUI [/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"]Triangle Solver, TCP File Transfer, [/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"]Valuater's Autoit Wrappers[/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="3"][size="2"][size="2"]OOP In AutoIt[/size][/size][/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"][size="1"]Using Windows XP SP3, 1GB RAM, AMD Athlon Processor @ 2.1 GHzCheck me out at gadgets.freehostrocket.com[/size][/size][/font]

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

Just found it =)

I am using the iniwrite(filename,section,key,value) function.

Hope this helps other people. I feel dumb.

Edited by waxxed