Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
monoceres

Tip for C++ code enthusiasts

7 posts in this topic

I'm currently digging myself slowly through the foobar2000 plugin SDK and I have to say they have taken this whole C++ way of thinking with templates pointers, abstract pointers, exceptions that is being thrown everywhere and god knows what to the edge.

If you have some time over take some time and look at this truly wonder of code. I can't even figure out what templates to use for what.

http://www.foobar2000.org/files/53b657e9334f2f6f154e6227158812c9/SDK-2008-11-29.zip

Broken link? PM me and I'll send you the file!

Cool, thanks a lot for this monoceres. I'll check it out and see how much I can follow in the code.

Unbelievably good spam bot, or someone who signed up to make a single believable comment and leave behind the ad in his sig space?

Why did nobody report that?

I have signatures off so I don't always see it on sight.. Maybe I should re-enable them..

I thought it was reported by someone else now that I had replied. I usually report everything though, and I mean everything.

You'll know if it's been reported. The user's signature will be removed (unless I forget) but they will always be in the blocked group once I've done my thing to them (kinky?).