stuka

SmOke_N

• Moderators

User requested that his/her account be removed because they had several things going on in their lives, and they didn't visit the forum often.

To those of you that think this is something that okay to do ... user has 621 posts, by removing the account we remove all the posts, there by crippling ( minimal as it may be )the search benefits for other users ( new and old ).

If you do not want to come back to the forum, then don't. You're not paying for a monthly subscription to remain a part of this forum.

** Action Taken **

Since the user doesn't want to be a part of the forum, email address and password were changed, which will keep the posts in tact.

If another mod/dev wishes to ban/block the person, feel free.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

I had previously told this user the same thing: Just leave. I am relieved that you did not delete the account as he has clearly gone behind my back to try to find someone who was more willing to bend to his unreasonable request.

Just to make this clear: We will not delete your account. We will only do it under extenuating circumstances. "I'm leaving the forum" does not constitute as an extenuating circumstance.