Sign in to follow this  
zcoacoaz

Get all windows with same classname

zcoacoaz

is there any way to get all the windows that have the same class name?

for example if i had 3 notepad windows open could i get the hwnds for all of them by using a classname?

i think i might have worded this badly...

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

Blue_Drache

is there any way to get all the windows that have the same class name?

for example if i had 3 notepad windows open could i get the hwnds for all of them by using a classname?

i think i might have worded this badly...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ProcessList()??

WinList()??

Edited by Blue_Drache

Lofting the cyberwinds on teknoleather wings, I am...The Blue Drache

zcoacoaz

lol i feel like an idiot, i havn't ever looked at WinList but i have used ProcessList i just never completely read about it

Edited by Xenogis

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]