Name Your Price!

Guest polybius

Guest polybius

I'm about to build an arcade cabinet using several different programs accessible through a frontend (interactive main menu). I want this cabinet to blend many programs together and require the user to do no extra work... just enjoy

Well I don't know about scripting much and this means a lot to me. To put it simply, I would even be willing to >>>$PAY$<<< someone for writing a couple scripts for me!!

1)If someone leaves a game on, I want it to automatically hit the 'esc' key, which exits out after, say, 30 min of being idle.

2.)I want a couple of the programs to have half the volume that they do when they fire up.

3.)I want to make only one of each auto-it script open at a time to keep them from building up from behind the frontend.

That's it! I'll add the .exe file name where appropriate!

I simply have no interest or talent to get those couple things done.

If YOU do dont hesitate to send me some help or the actual files, (I have version 3 auto-it installed).

Fair offers wont be refused! It's really all I need to finish up several months of work on this cabinet stuff. I'm being honest and serious here, I have no problem sending something and have donated to many sites I find helpful.

Just reply below or e-mail me if you prefer. If you answer this and help me like I ask you wont regret it because I'll make it worth the effort.

Mike

polybius@cableone.net