HELP NEED SCRIPT TO ENTER PASSWORD!

Hi I have an excel file that I need to put on a CD that will be copy protected eventually. Here is my issue

I need to make a script that I can then convert to an EXE to launch from a CD with an Autorun which would

ask the user if he or she accepts the license agreement to open a password protected excel file located on the cd as well.

If the user accepts the agreement the script would then launch the Excel file and automatically enter the password

in for the user. If this is possible? If the user selects no then the program quits. The reason for the password on the

excel file is so that they are forced to go through the exe/license agreement first rather than just double clicking on

the excel file from the CD. If this is at all possible I could really use some help, I can write scripts to open

notepad and other simple stuff but this one is a little over my head.

Please Help

Dog ate your help file?

Look at the parameters for _ExcelBookOpen() again.

:)

Hmm... double post much?

Edited by PsaltyDS
Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law