Sign in to follow this  
IndyUK

AutoIT_Agent

IndyUK

Hi All,

Sometime ago I posed a question relating to running a group of scripts without using the obvious Windows scheduler. Unfortunately at that time there was no solution. However, I still needed a solution as I had plans to automate quite a few applications to run on a single server. I've been working on/off on what I call the AutoIT_Agent which basically runs what ever number of scripts you have (exe's) in order from top to bottom. I've attached a screenshot for all. I'm still developing it, but I do have a version that is being tested in a production evironment and so far it is running well.

I will put up the source code soon as I get a decent version finished.

Hope you all like the app. I wanted a way of saying "Thanks" to the AI community for helping me out when I needed it and to dedicate this to all those who develop AI and for it for their hard work, which without I wouldn't be writing this post.

Thanks

post-40540-12550359008724_thumb.jpg

nugame

I too am looking forward to the code. I am using a Scheduler project that is very good for my client but has no scripting features. Please let me know. thanks.

Dr SherlockAlways a way

alejoplata

It´looks very usefull. Winscheduler sucks... thank for your contribution.

From Colombia

alejo