Do
    if ......

Do
    Until ...

If ......
    EndIf
Until ......
EndIf

basically this is the skeleton of the loop, the problem is, whenever i add more codes after this code, they are not being executed... i don't think this loop here suppose to end the entire script. what did i do wrong?

#2 ·  Posted (edited)

Your missing and EndIf in the above 'sample'. Are you sure that it actually does finish the loop? and is not stuck in there. Add a couple message boxes in certains part to see if it does infact reach it. Without seeing your code we can't help much.

Edited by Burrup

[u]Old Projects:[/u]A3MORGB2Hex[u]Old Functions:[/u]_TimeAdd/_TimeSub_AddComma_BubbleSort _RippleSort "He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words." - Elbert Hubbard.

i'll try to add some msgboxes, the reason why i didn't post the code is becuz it's not mine, i'm editing someone else's source code for my own useage. hope u can understand.

pm me the sourcecode.. mayb i can help

i added a msgbox line after the entire loop, it didn't execute... there's something wrong with the loop, too bad i can't see it

Do what lazycat suggested and add more message boxes or move the current one to different loops.

[u]Old Projects:[/u]A3MORGB2Hex[u]Old Functions:[/u]_TimeAdd/_TimeSub_AddComma_BubbleSort _RippleSort "He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words." - Elbert Hubbard.

get scite