Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pandemic

Print Function

2 posts in this topic

So you can do this with a batch file using the extremely intuitive "PRINT" command, but is there an AutoIT way to do this?

I Googled around for a little bit, and quickly glanced over the functions available, but to no avail. I'd be happy with a hyperlink; I don't mind reading :).

-Pandemic

So you can do this with a batch file using the extremely intuitive "PRINT" command, but is there an AutoIT way to do this?

I Googled around for a little bit, and quickly glanced over the functions available, but to no avail. I'd be happy with a hyperlink; I don't mind reading :).

-Pandemic

You haven't made it at all clear what you want to do.

There is a link in my signature to a print udf which might help, and in the first post of that I give links to other UDFs which might be useful or even more useful.

But presumably you would have found them by searching so I think you need to give more information.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.