Can I use WinList() to only get applications in the taskbar?

I've been trying to get WinList() to get all the open windows and Minimize/Maximize/Hide them...problem is, it picks up everything like the "Program Manager" and my sidebar gadgets, but I only want Minimize/Maximize/Hide windows that are in the taskbar. How can I do this?

Try Pacfox, my Firefox theme.Try Power Eject, my windows gadget that allows you to eject most drives.Using AutoIt 3.3.4.0, Windows 7 Premium, Intel Core 2 Quad CPU @ 2.66ghz, 4gb RAM, Nvidia GeForce 9500GT Graphics Card & Samsung 22" Monitor.

#include <Process.au3>
#Include <WinAPI.au3>
$winlist=_getwinlist()
for $i= 1 to $winlist[0][1]
    WinSetState($winlist[$i][2],"",@SW_MINIMIZE)
Next

func _getwinlist ()
Local $sExclude_List = "|Start[CL:102939]|Start|Desktop|Start Menu[CL:102938]|taskbar|iconwin|desktop[CL:102937]|Program Manager|taskbar|Menu|Save As|Drag|maincontext|context|"
Local $sExclude_class = "|tooltips_class32|gdkWindowToplevel|gdkWindowTempShadow|TaskSwitcherWnd|gdkWindowTemp|bosa_sdm_Microsoft Office Word 11.0|MsoCommandBarPopup|MsoCommandBarShadow|NUIDialog|CallTip|ThumbnailClass|#32770|Desktop User Picture|OfficeTooltip|"
Local $Listit
Local $aWinList = WinList()
dim $Listit[$aWinList[0][0]][5]
;Count windows

For $i = 1 To $aWinList[0][0]
;Only display visible windows that have a title
    If $aWinList[$i][0] = "" Or Not BitAND(WinGetState($aWinList[$i][1]), 2) Then ContinueLoop
;Add to array all win titles that is not in the exclude list
        $class = _WinAPI_GetClassName($aWinList[$i][1])
    If Not StringInStr($sExclude_List, "|" & $aWinList[$i][0] & "|") and Not StringInStr($sExclude_class, "|" & $class & "|") Then
        $Listit[0][1]=$Listit[0][1]+1
        $Listit[$Listit[0][1]][0]= _ProcessGetName (WinGetProcess($aWinList[$i][1]))
        $Listit[$Listit[0][1]][1]= $aWinList[$i][0]
        $Listit[$Listit[0][1]][2]= $aWinList[$i][1]
        $Listit[$Listit[0][1]][3]= $class
    EndIf
Next
ReDim $Listit[$Listit[0][1]+1][5]
return $Listit
EndFunc

That code works well...but rocketdock and the sidebar (and gadgets) minimize themselves (partly) and mess up...any way to fix this?

Try Pacfox, my Firefox theme.Try Power Eject, my windows gadget that allows you to eject most drives.Using AutoIt 3.3.4.0, Windows 7 Premium, Intel Core 2 Quad CPU @ 2.66ghz, 4gb RAM, Nvidia GeForce 9500GT Graphics Card & Samsung 22" Monitor.