Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wenzux

How to open Autoit file

10 posts in this topic

Posted Image- Any 1 can help me

Havent the editing file can i remake this to an editing file? :)

Try changing the extension of it to something it reads? Hard to understand what your talking about.

Or Notepad???

[Cheeky]Comment[/Cheeky]

I need to open the program and edit it in Scite aigen but i dont know how?

I think your talking about a Hex Editor, to my knowledge this cant be done with autoit alone.

[Cheeky]Comment[/Cheeky]

Once it's compiled you can't edit it in Scite again. Should have kept the .au3 file.

I gonna get the .Exe file into a .AU3 File

U know so i can Edit on the script aigen.

Once it's compiled you can't edit it in Scite again. Should have kept the .au3 file.

Damn kk thanks :)

That is called decompiling and a search for decompile would have not only have answered your question, it probably would have stopped you from even making this post.

I'm sure a moderator will come along soon with a definitive answer to your question.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

LOL i think he was trying to decompile it using a form of scite named aigen!

He meant again! :)

[Cheeky]Comment[/Cheeky]

That is called decompiling and a search for decompile would have not only have answered your question, it probably would have stopped you from even making this post.

Now you're being optimistic, George. No way in hell the user is intelligent enough to come to that conclusion. I mean, they used a worthless picture to (not) show what they wanted instead of words.

Anyway, thread locked.